Search results for query: *

1. A

Last Poster Wins [v11]

I win because bitter and dumb, you're my sugarplum; you're awful, I love you!
  2. A

Last Poster Wins [v10]

I win because I spent a lifetime of holding on just to let go... I guess I'll spend another lifetime searching for a new hope.
  3. A

Last Poster Wins [v10]

I win.
  4. A

Last Poster Wins [v10]

I win because of Komaeda.
  5. A

Last Poster Wins [v10]

I win because I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run; the night goes on as I'm fading away...
  6. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because in English today, we had to write a journal entry on what was difficult for us, and the class had to guess which difficulty was written by which person; only one person got my "caring less about others" correct, LOL. Since someone else had put "speaking in front of a crowd", and...
  7. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because of smiles.
  8. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Real Me - Stria
  9. A

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

"trials and tribulations walkthrough case 2" i had legit the lowest possible health i could've had and i was paranoid sobs
  10. A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Say - Stria
  11. A

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Sadly, no. V prefers video games to television.
  12. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because jfc, I really love Ron now.
  13. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because I told a friend of mine about the whole mock surprise/male genital thing and she said that she had never seen me laughing so hard, omfg. I'M CRYING THOUGH THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING
  14. A

Mafia Monster Mafia 10/05/2013 - Night Six - Akai Tsuki - SERIAL KILLER AKURAITO WIN

i'm crying though i only killed FA because i was near-certain she was town and the mafia killed mijz the same night i did i just utterly failed in my kills omg anyways, though, good game, everyone! you all played really well! <3 and thanks for the hosts for letting me play~ i had a lot of...
  15. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because this is not the way into my heart, into my head, into my brain; into none of the above.
  16. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because I want to sleep so badly.
  17. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because I finished Apollo's game while on the bus and I just... I can't. All my emotions. ;n;
  18. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because how could you watch when I was so broken, watching everything we built up fade away?
  19. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because of shams.
  20. A

Last Poster Wins [v8]

I win because of agitation.
Back
Top Bottom