Search results for query: *

• Users: yip9
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. yip9

Delcatty

What is the most memorable thing about Delcatty? For me, Delcatty calls to mind that it does not keep a nest.
  2. yip9

Aura, Aster, and Johto

Now the chief problem with a little girl of a Leafeon named Aster was that she tended to be plopped. Today was one such day, where Aster was plopped in the middle of Johto, a region she had only read of in books. The poor Leafeon was completely disoriented and had no idea where she was. 'Ellsia...
  3. yip9

Leafeon &Co. Explore Hoenn

Aster the Leafeon read legends of the great and fascinating wonders of the Hoenn region in books and she loved to hear her trainer's tales of his exploits there. The little girl of a Leafeon yearned to visit the place and see for herself, but she couldn't go alone. She was the sort of Pokemon...
  4. yip9

Region PRP

Would anyone like a PRP? Here's the basic idea of the story: Aster the Leafeon has only read of the Hoenn region in books and she wants to explore it. She is looking for guides or in lieu of that, traveling companions. Her friend Ellsia the Lapras is planning to join her, but may switch for...
  5. yip9

PRP in Apple Woods [important edit]

After spending too much time in Apple Woods in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, I decided to send a couple of my Pokemon there to provide me with a record of the text-based version. Fiaa, the Vaporeon Lady of Eon nobility and Leaf, a little bouncy berry-loving Chikorita girl will be...
Back
Top Bottom