Search results for query: *

1. B

Start Ups Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) (Rated Teen)

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: LOST!!! (main thread) "The way to bring the humans back is to gather at least 1 of every gym badge and bring them to the heart of Mt. Silver. When the sky is full of colored lights, all will know that we have been successful." The talon brothers were asleep...
  2. B

Name: The Talon Brothers (It'll make since when you see the species) Gender: Male Pokemon age: 22 Species: Dodrio Appearance: They for the most part resemble an ordinary Dodrio. Each head has a bandanna that they wear around their neck. It's also how they identify each other. One of...
  3. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving stared out at the beautiful image of space. The sight astounded him, like it did the very first time he had been in space. There was so much potential. As a race, humans still knew very little about what lie in the inner reaches of space. Even with their huge leaps in technology there was...
  4. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving slipped into the room silently and intently listened in on the conversation. He didn't have much to add so he simply nodded his head when appropriate to show that he was paying attention. He was looking forward to discovering a new plant species. He always looks forward to it.
  5. B

Start Ups CORE

"What you don't like moose? It has lots of flavor! You just got to try it!" Irving called as the two of them left. "Looks like I'm not on cooking duty then. That means I'll be going to finish my nap now. I wouldn't bother me unless you have food... it's a lion's den in there." He said with a...
  6. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving poked his head out of his room. There was a sleepy expression on his face and his hair was completely matted. "I know how to hunt for food and cook it in the wilderness. Have some sticks and moose-meat?" Irving said with a chuckle. "Or I could make some pasta or something."
  7. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving was napping in his room. Running around really takes the energy out of you, especially when you're switching your body structure so often while on the move. Light snoring could be heard from his room while his door was slightly ajar.
  8. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving nodded and sprinted towards Isabel. He leaped, took the form of a squirrel and quickly climbed on Isabel's arm up to her shoulder by Kyra's side. He shifted back to being a human and prepared to leave.
  9. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving didn't expect Krya to come down in the way that she did, but he decided he would try to spin the situation to their advantage. Quickly he scurried across the area in the form of a mouse letting Kyra attract the enemy's attention. He moved as quickly as he could to the opposite side of the...
  10. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving dived down into the chasm as a falcon. He didn't know what he was going to find down there, but whatever it was the owners were trying their best to keep it hidden. As Irving neared the bottom of the chasm he tilted his wings at a precise angle to catch the rising air. Gradually his...
  11. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving looked down the massive chasm nearby. "If we need to find out what is down in that chasm I could get down there safely." He said. "I could shift into a mouse or a fly... they'd never know I was there."
  12. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving did his best to fight his way through the crowds. He was aware that his teammates were covering his back; Irving's focus was getting past them as quickly as possible. If the distress signal came from down here, who knows what kind of trouble the people that sent it were in? The thoughts...
  13. B

Start Ups Risen: Exhumed

Gunkly watched the doctor's documentary in wonderment. Did he actually do all of those things? It was very possible this wasn't true but at the very least it was a look into how the doctor thought of himself. Whether he invented the cure for cancer or not, he had a really great opinion of...
  14. B

Gunkly was curious about the film. He had watched it before but not quite as much as the others. Maybe he wasn't used enough to it to get really sick of it. Gunkly didn't know what it caught his attention. Maybe it was because the Doctor was one of the very first things Gunkly had seen upon...
  15. B

"Right behind you." Gunkly said as he turned to leave. He felt himself feeling a bit of trepidation once again. What was the doctor going to put them through this time?
  16. B

"I haven't heard anyone call use a 'crew' before. I'm Gunkly." He said from where he stood. "I think Spyro is kind of a cool name. It can't be any more weird then 'Gunkly'."
  17. B

Gunkly stared at the display wide eyed. His face turned a shade of green, which is impressive when you realize that his face is a deep red. He had seen things like this before, but he wasn't here quite long enough to really get used to it. Gunkly came the closest to vomiting at the moment then...
  18. B

Gunkly shot up out of his bed, disturbed from the blaring intercom. He was asleep with a pile of comic books, and they were sent skyward as Gunkly sat up. Gunkly stretched and yawned before pulling himself out of bed. The auditorium? Gunkly wondered what the doctor had planned as he walked up to...
  19. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving nodded and began walking into the tunnel. He leaped into the air, shifted into a bat and flew ahead of the group. Every couple of moments he would squeak, and like a bat he could interpret the echo to allow him to 'see' into the depths of the cavern. Occasionally he would shift back into...
  20. B

Start Ups CORE

Irving shifted into an Eagle and rushed towards the guards. He dived into one of them and began raking them with his talons before he shifted into a Kangaroo and kicked the guard over with his powerful legs. He shifted back into a human. "Would you like me to scout ahead for the rest of the...
Back
Top Bottom