Search results for query: *

1. D

COMPLETE: A Tree (EVERYONE)

@Legacy; (^~^) Thank you... so much! I never feel more gratified than when someone can say something so nice about what I can make. I'll keep at it, and also try to edit the poem so that it can progress beyond what I originally intended~!
  2. D

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Once, I get so distracted during a battle that I blanked out with my 3DS, but didn't want to keep the other person waiting; so, I kept pressing the same move over and over. This move was Earthquake, but what I just couldn't bother to check out was that my opponent was a Cresselia. I lost...
  3. D

Pavell; Thank you~ As long as it's not the absolute worst, then it can still be salvaged. (=ヮ=)೨ Flaze; I really appreciate your input! :D Thank you very much, I hoped that it would achieve that sort of feeling while I wrote it. ^^' I will, however, edit it; my big complaint with the poem in...
  4. D

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

O̶h̶,̶ ̶D̶i̶g̶g̶e̶r̶s̶b̶y̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ Just kidding! In truth, what bothered me most was the "Rivals" this time around. They were all two-dimensional and honestly had no effect on the plot...
  5. D

Most Disappointing Evolution?

Oh Dragonair, you were so slender, graceful, and majestic... I have no problem with Dragonite, but I loved Dragonair's design too much to let it evolve. >.<
  6. D

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Because violin was already taken. :P But WHO WAS PHONE?!
  7. D

If you could rename any Pokémon, what would you call them?

And so Stunfisk was renamed, "Unholy Abomination!" :D Just kidding, I'd probably rename Xerneas something closer to the source material in Nordic mythology; Maktdrasil? (Makt = Power in Norwegian, Drasil = End of Yggdrasil...?)
  8. D

Do you like flowers?

Uvu~ That sounds so amazing. :'D There are not many flowers or real greenery where I am. ^^' Still, it's a nice experience the sunflowers must've been!
  9. D

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Belarus Norway Finland All from Hetalia~ 4/9/14
  10. D

Do you like flowers?

I love flowers. Their scent, their colors, the way that they seem to be both content and playful at the same time~ I can't explain it, they just make me so happy, and I wish to someday be in an entire field of wildflowers. Or at least sunflowers, because then I wouldn't have to worry about...
  11. D

Things that you love that everyone else hates

I adore long drives~ I usually enjoy them much more than the destination itself, in the end. Also, spiders. :3 I used to hate them, but my room constantly had at least seven little ones hanging around on the walls at all times, so I grew to really appreciate their presence. I mean, just look...
  12. D

HA! Don't make me laugh! - Humor Thread

I suppose that after that experience, your appetite was Finnish'd. Maybe some Chile powder could've helped the flavor, at least. ...Actuallly, no. I'm sorry, I'm sure you Haiti me for these terrible puns. Still, they're fun to Czech out while they last, right?
  13. D

How do You Laugh?

I tend to have a silent, snickering type of laugh usually, but if I know you well then I end up going into an overboard maniacal cackle, also reserved for when I want to scare people. ^^'
  14. D

Your Personality

I suppose I'm the type of person that is just so quiet(?) that I'm always overlooked in face-to-face conversations because of more interesting people. Still, if you approach me by talking about something that I'm interested in, I'll ramble on for eternity and hate myself later in the evening...
  15. D

What have you been really into lately?

Recently, I've been all over Hetalia's Tumblr accounts. ^^' I haven't actually watched an episode in months, but the fandom is so huge that there's always so much to look at. I've also really been into lemon meringue pies recently. I don't even need to eat it; in fact, I enjoy a lot of food more...
  16. D

Reason behind your username

Well... I've been fascinated with Shiny Sceptiles ever since I saw my avatar. ^^' The "1" simply came from the fact that I compulsively end up putting a number at the end of many of my usernames, just to fill up space and make it look right.
  17. D

A tree sat forlorn on its empty hill, Master of all that it sees And seeing nothing. The joy of youth and alacrity of opportunity had long since fled its form, Away from a world both sinless and sinful. For the sky hung cloudy on soul of the Earth and soul of the human, Though both had long...
  18. D

A Wild Sceptile Appears! (Again)

Leggo; (ノ^∇^) I'm glad to be back~!
  19. D

Most hideous Pokemon?

Personally, I've always found Gallade's hip protrusion to be a little off-putting aesthetically, but I think that the Garbodor line is kind of cute and needs some love. The worst design, in my opinion, would have to be Gyarados. It has that distended, rubber-band mouth like that one meme that...
  20. D

A Wild Sceptile Appears! (Again)

G50; Much thankies~ (ノ^∇^) I'll be sure to be a little more active this time around.
Back
Top Bottom