Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokemon : A New Rebellion

I am Ending the Roleplay. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  2. T

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

They wouldn't make a sequel to R/S/E, as they would probably avoid the idea of a remake also. I have a idea that maybe it's going to be something else. Close to a remake, but not quite.
  3. T

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Gen 3 Remake Speculation/Clues I know this thread will probably be deleted, but anyway, in case you didn't know, there is now a big speculative clue for the remakes. I was looking what was on TV the other day and I saw that Pokemon was on so I turned it on and saw that it was one of the first...
  4. T

Your "YES!" moments

-Catching Mewtwo in Yellow -BEATING WHITNEYS FREAKING MILTANK (G) -Beating Crasher Wake with an Infernape -Getting A Lv 89 Magikarp at the Resort Area -Catching a LV 70 SHINY HO-OH NO HAX (SS)
  5. T

World Championship Thread.

Or he could use the team that he had in RGBY that you could only battle using hacks.
  6. T

I understand that a 64 person tournament is huge and crazy, but who said they were only available by special downloads, events, or GL? It just said it was WI-FI. Maybe you can connect to past Gens and who ever you beat in those games you could battle on BW2.
  7. T

You guys aren't counting some people. Have you all forgot about the original B/W Gym leaders? Its kind of obvious they aren't the gym leaders. We already know 3 new gym leaders, and that Brycen and Elisia(?) are in Pokewood. For that matter, what about the E4 From B/W? We havn't heard a single...
  8. T

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Pokemon Black 2′ and ‘White 2′ Promotional Anime Short OMG TO THE EXTREME: ‘Pokemon Black 2′ and ‘White 2′ Promotional Short (May 15th, 2012) Thanks to a known YouTube hack, we have obtained the trailer for the new Black 2 and White 2 promotional short that is supposed to be revealed...
  9. T

I dont know about Hoenn though, since the remakes might be comming... but let's NOT get into that.
  10. T

Up Above are The Corocoro Magizine and Screenshots of the New World Tournament Feature in Black & White 2 You get to battle previous Gym Leaders and Elite Four members, whom you download through Wi-Fi (apparently the characters themselves and their teams). You can participate in either single...
  11. T

Pokewood general discussion

PokeWood Discussion Thread THIS...IS...POKEWOOD! PokeWood (Pokemon+Hollywood) is a new feature to create movies - you pick a scenario (such as battling a mecha Tyranitar) and then record those battles to make the movie (including one step where you're on a green screen stage)...
  12. T

More different forms for BW2?

Well, we all know that different Gen Pokemon are in the game. So wouldn't it make some since to have OTHER regional legendary's to be in the game? Wouldn't there be a way to change them? for one, how would you change The Kami's Forms in the first place?
  13. T

By New Forms I also mean new Evolution's to Pokemon.(Like Gen 4) We need to evolve Pinsir!
  14. T

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

1.You can fight with the Pokemon that your surfing on in the water without drowning. 2.You can't go around rocks that are smaller then you. 3.PINSIR CAN'T EVOLVE YET! 4.Pokemon in the anime are seen flying, yet when captured you need to teach them.
  15. T

It technically already does...
  16. T

Cynthia mentioned a tournament?

Um guys... That has already been... CONFIRMED. ‘CoroCoro’ Leaks – New B2W2, Anime, and TCG Info! (May 11th, 2012)
  17. T

Apparently the Kami Trio is also getting some new forms! Post any thoughts here about this or Other Pokemon that mght get new forms!
  18. T

'Deceased' Save Files/pokemon...

D; I hate my brother. He took my DS and reset my perfect Platinum file. I had my Speed Staraptor, Tank Blissy, Power Cranidos, Special Alakazam, my status Dusktox. Then, I had my Infernape, Flare. He was the warrior, the king. He helped me though every tough moment, every impossible challenge...
  19. T

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

Some Sprites are just plain weird or just look horrible. GOLBAT: Chansey?: Kangkaskan: (What?) Tangela:
  20. T

Pokemon : A New Rebellion

While they were freeing the Pokemon, Flare was secretly observing the Pokemon "Army" when a small flaring object came flying in the sky. Suddenly, a huge pillar of smoke erupted around him, and more of the objects went flying by. Then, he saw them. Hundreds of flying vehicles in the distance...
Back
Top Bottom