Search results for query: *

1. D

Am I the only one around here who...

The only problem I have with shinies is that some of the recolors I totally love more than the originals. I love Meloetta's shiny form but I know I'd 99.9% have to cheat to get one and while I have a few pokemon I cheated to turn shiny or I traded for and I don't know if they are legit, it seems...
  2. D

Am I the only one around here who...

To above, I am so slow to get through games I don't fill my boxes much except with dream world pokemon =S Am I the only one who is still struggling to beat all the games except Pearl? Am I the only one for whom leveling my pokemon is difficult?
  3. D

What system will you play BW2 on?

I got a 3DS for my birthday so I am playing on it. And I seriously didn't know we could make it smaller to sharpen the graphics. I have a DS lite and a DSi also. But I can't connect to wifi with my DS lite because our modem won't let it and the only thing to do is make my mobile phone a...
  4. D

Does Gender Matter?

I prefer females. Though I also will be gender specific if a pokemon looks masculine/feminine.
  5. D

What do you want in Gen 6?

I actually love /Mei/Rosa's design. I love the cute and girly look. Its my favorite so far. She isn't wearing a stupid hat or a dumb jumper. But I would really like it if the next gen would be made for my 3DS. The 5th gen look so blurred on it. And it would be really awesome to use Street Pass...
  6. D

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I did in Pearl. I loved my piplup but I ended up using a Shinx the entire game and it became my main pokemon. I didn't like the way the Empoleon looked really and my rival was using the grass type I regretted not choosing later. I initially began using Shinx because its cute and it stuck. Plus...
  7. D

The Join Avenue Thread!

Re: so I noticed Magnemite is the most traded on GTS... That is a really cool idea. I'm not confident enough to do random battles :( and I haven't used the GTS much but this idea sounds fantastic.
  8. D

Am I Crazy Or...

It takes me forever to level my pokemon it seems. But I get really distracted easily by other things. And I hate hate hate going to a new town and being so unprepared for the gym leader/trainers/new route that I grind my pokemon up till they are almost ridiculously over level by the time I move...
  9. D

Shiny Monster Giveaway (Upd. 7/09 +Extras)

Drat I missed it :( Well I'll have to watch better.
  10. D

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/25) O.O The heart is on the swablu or drifloon? Do we just go back and show you the heart? I just had a spaz attack and nearly exploded trying to turn on my DS to check so forgive me. LOL
  11. D

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/25) Yay it worked! Thank you so much for the pokes :D I wanna snuggle them all (not sure if the Scyther you traded me before is into snuggling though)
  12. D

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/25) I am just hanging in wifi ^_^ (and making desperately needed COFFEE lol) Communication seems kinda slow today :(
  13. D

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

I have 3 also. I was using an old GBA and my fiance took pity on me and bought me a DS Lite. Then we got DSi's for Christmas one year and I just bought myself a 3DS last month. I bought all the pokemon games I could because my husband won't play his copies with me. He says he dislikes the...
  14. D

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/24) Hmm now I am dying to see what else you are adding haha. Well also because I just finished my workout for the day and am dying from that too. :) And just send me a message when you are on or whenever. I am not that hard to nab. I try to devote some...
  15. D

Finally a reward for completing the Pokédex!

Oh I am so excited now :D
  16. D

Pokesav teams everywhere T^T

I don't understand Pokesav tbh. I am really naive at this stuff. I have a bunch of RNGed shinies I got here but I am training them from lvl 1. I did use an AR to box mark a shiny because I spent literally hours attempting to chain shinies to no avail but it isn't as rewarding as getting one...
  17. D

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/24) May I have the lonely female swablu? 8 days? How do you train your pokemon so fast? I am so slow... I can trade almost anytime today after about 11 AM MST
  18. D

Do you have a 3DS already ?

I just bought mine last month when the purple came out. But the pokemon games look kinda blurry. I still have my DSi and DS Lite - I keep the Lite for playing GBA pokemon on. and DSi is fun because it has more battery. But I love my new console.
  19. D

Re: Shiny Monster Giveaway :P (Upd. 6/18) I can't wait to see the new additions! This is my favorite thread :) So far I haven't ever run out of box space but I am slooooow at these games xD Like I got Black when it came out and still am in the beginning because I decided to finish Pearl first...
Back
Top Bottom