Search results for query: *

1. Birdyspot

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

Whoa! Giovanni with Mewtwo? I am so looking forward to that battle!!
  2. Birdyspot

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

So far, I’ve collected a 100% Arcanine, Pidgeot, and Hypno.
  3. Birdyspot

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

New (Alolan?) form of Wormadam, perhaps?
  4. Birdyspot

Whoa! So much going on here. Really intrigued by the Ultra Recon Squad and their dark homeland, and I'm glad to see there may still be a few new Pokémon yet to be revealed, though I wish today's newbie were something other than a UB. Also wish UB Assembly ended up being something more...
  5. Birdyspot

GSC Playthrough Thread (VC releases)

I would be playing, but...I woke up this morning so eager to start my pre-loaded Silver Version only to find that it doesn't go live in the U.S. until noon Eastern. :( I'll be playing it later today for sure! Oh, the memories...those were heady days in the world of Pokemon, and I think Gen II...
  6. Birdyspot

So does "surf between the islands of Alola" mean we can travel by sea among the islands without the ferry, or is Mantine Surf just a mini game? In this trailer, it almost looks to be both, which gives me wonderful Wind Waker vibes. :D
  7. Birdyspot

I think Cute Charm was referring to the monolith from Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey, but as much as I'd rather not re-live the events of 9/11 every time I see UB Assembly, your idea is kind of neat too.
  8. Birdyspot

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Together at last. So happy. :D (Lugia has been my all-time fave since 1999!) On our fourth encounter, the God of the Sea deemed me a worthy companion, and deigned to travel with me on my Pokémon journey.
  9. Birdyspot

GO Eggs in GO!

I've been trolled... Day before yesterday I hatched a 10k egg picked up late last week...Chinchou. Yesterday I hatched a 5k egg picked up on 7/25...CHINCHOU. Wait, what???
  10. Birdyspot

GO Eggs in GO!

Finally got a Togepi this morning! Having this Easter egg event come right now was perfect timing, as I was just about to hit Level 30 and get those three incubators. So, now I've got four 10km eggs that I've been saving up for a couple of months incubating...and they'd better not be Onix again...
  11. Birdyspot

September 2016 Pokemon Trainer's Club Newsletter

Darkrai Returns for a Short Time | Pokemon.com Looks like the newsletter must be a no-go for this month, but at least we got our Darkrai code!!
  12. Birdyspot

Pokémon in your dreams

Sadly, I have not had as many dreams about Pokémon/with Pokémon in them as I would like to. When I do, it's usually just that I'm playing one of the video games and having trouble seeing the screen (flashbacks to trying to play GameBoy/GameBoy Color/pre-backlight GBA at night/in low-light...
  13. Birdyspot

September 2016 Pokemon Trainer's Club Newsletter

No, I have not, and I am relieved to hear that I'm not the only one. Waiting patiently for that Darkrai code, as I didn't get a 3DS and the current generation games until this past June, after the 20th anniversary Darkrai was distributed!
  14. Birdyspot

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I am ecstatic about Oricorio! As a bird nerd, when I first learned the new Gen VII region was based on Hawaii and that it contained much biodiversity and many endemic Pokémon, literally the first thought that came to my mind was, "This is the PERFECT opportunity for a Hawaiian honeycreeper...
  15. Birdyspot

Trailers and News Discussion

Yes! This always seemed like a logical feature once Pokémon went online, and I'm glad we're finally getting it!
  16. Birdyspot

Trailers and News Discussion

The new Pokémon designs this generation are really fantastic! I hope the fact that we've seen so many new Pokémon in this promo cycle means that there is a larger roster of new Pokémon in Gen VII than Gen VI, leaving many for us to discover as we play.
  17. Birdyspot

GO Eggs in GO!

This is why I hope trading becomes a thing soon in Go! I see plenty of Growlithe where I live (and the occasional Arcanine) and would gladly trade for some of the stuff people are finding near the ocean. I live near the Rocky Mountains in the U.S., so I'm guessing that may be why I find a lot of...
  18. Birdyspot

GO Eggs in GO!

So far, I have hatched 13 eggs and gotten Weedle, Zubat, Geodude, Oddish, Paras, Growlithe, Abra, Diglett, Tentacool (so far, my rarest - never thought I'd be happy to see a Tentacool :p), and I think a couple of Pidgey, Rattata, and/or Spearow. These have all been 2-5km eggs; I haven't found...
  19. Birdyspot

Hisashiburi, Bulbagarden: Nine years is a long time.

Truthfully, I've been lurking here on-and-off for quite some time, but my last post was in June 2007. After taking a semi-hiatus from Pokémon when it made the leap to the 3DS (I say semi-hiatus because I still followed the Poké-news even when I wasn't playing the current-gen game), I recently...
  20. Birdyspot

Music section project - And how to create an infobox template?

Hey, Bulbapedists...Bulbapedians...whatever the name is for those of you awesome people who make Bulbapedia function for the benefit of all. :) I'm interested in contributing to your effort to provide a one-stop source for information on all things Pokemon--and in the English-language fandom...
Back
Top Bottom