Search results for query: *

1. G

This is Not an Academy RP (Start-Up)

Dominic took his seat at the edge of the table, trying to exclude himself from the others and avoid having to introduce himself. Quite honestly he wasn't that interested in this 'Drake' person who the butler had been talking about when he led the group here. This was more an opportunity for...
  2. G

By the time Dominic had followed the Pidgey to the manor there were already a few people going inside. It seems, for whatever reason, that Dominic wasn't the only one invited here. Dominic said nothing as he followed the crowd inside, keeping his distance as to avoid any social interaction. The...
  3. G

"Attention passengers! We will be arriving at Cinnabar Island shortly. Please be ready to exit the boat when we dock." Dominic heard the muffled voice over the boat's speakers. An island was taking shape in the distance. Smoke rose from the volcano which towered over the rest of the island...
  4. G

It was lucky Dominic had the black credit card given to him by this mysterious character on Cinnabar Island. He had no money himself and so it was the only way he could afford a ticket for the ferry. Dominic stood out on the deck, watching the boat cut through the waves as they made steady...
  5. G

Dominic sat with his back against a tree as he watched his two Zorua playing in the grass. They were free now, away from that awful circus and Dominic couldn't be happier. He just sat watching his Pokemon play without a care in the world. When he received the carrier Pidgey's message his first...
  6. G

Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

I've changed to a Gastly, is that alright?
  7. G

Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

It's not too late to sign up is it? Pokémon (has to be a basic): Gastly Nickname: Diablo District: 8 Personality: Mischievous would be the first word to come to mind when talking about Diablo. The ghost is always playing tricks on people and doesn't care much for the consequences which can...
  8. G

This is not an Academy RP (Signups)

Name: Dominic Echo Age: 18 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight, though he doesn't show any interest in any sort of relationship Description: A pale young man with messy black hair and soft green eyes. Dominic is quite lanky, standing about 6 feet tall and a built very thin. He tends to slouch...
  9. G

The Unova Chronicles (Start Up)

"T-travel together?" Dominic stopped, rather stunned by what Parker had just said. He hadn't at all been expecting someone to want to travel with him. His odd circus outfit and shy personality would surely put most people off, but having a partner to travel with did sound like a good idea...
  10. G

Just when Dominic and Zorua thought they had lost Parker, his Duskull had appeared in front of them. Much to Dominic's surprise, the ghost Pokemon had floated right through the building and was blocking their path. Dominic thought for a few seconds but he knew he didn't have many options. He...
  11. G

As Dominic snuck through Nuvema Town with Zorua, he suddenly heard someone calling his name. "Someone's onto us" Dominic whispered to his Pokemon, "we'll have to make a run for it!" Zorua squealed with excitement and waited for Dominic to give the order to run. They were hiding behind one of...
  12. G

With that, Dominic headed out the door with Zorua by his side. It was already clear that the two of them would get on well. "Zorua, we have to leave town" Dominic told his Pokemon in a rather serious tone, "if I'm seen then I might be recognised and taken back to the circus." Zorua looked up...
  13. G

Pokemon Journeys: Hoenn

"It's all good" Jay shrugged and headed outside. He wasn't bothered that there weren't any waves here. Right now Jay just wanted a nice refreshing swim to wake up properly. He made his way through Oldale Town which was still very quiet at this time of the morning. When he reached the outskirts...
  14. G

Jay woke rather early the next morning, as was his usual routine. It only took him a few seconds to put on his blue and white board shorts, grab his surf board and pick up Mudkip's PokeBall. His Pokedex was still around his neck although he still wasn't quite sure what it was for. As Jay headed...
  15. G

OOC: Yeah I'm ready to time skip. Can't really do anything anyway until morning since Jay went to bed
  16. G

Dominic was keen to leave the lab as soon as he could. He didn't like hanging around all these people and wanted to have some time alone to get to know his new Pokemon. Zorua was jumping up and down with excitement, the little fox glad that its trainer liked her. "Thank you professor," Dominic...
  17. G

"An Illusion Pokemon!" Dominic smiled, "I love illusions. I'm sure the two of us will..." Dominic turned to pick up the Zorua, only to find a Ralts standing in its place. He knew that this Ralts belonged to one of the trainers here. "Maybe someone took my Zorua by mistake" Dominic thought as he...
  18. G

"Uhh..." Dominic jumped back, startled by Noel's very sudden apology. Before he could get a word in though the girl was off again giving a hug to one of the new Pokemon. Despite her gothic and rather depressing appearance she seemed full of energy and life. Dominic was just glad he wasn't the...
  19. G

To Dominic's disappointment the girl with the black parasol had completely ignored him and had instead walked inside a rather large building. "Perhaps she didn't hear me" Dominic thought to himself, "no she definitely would've heard me. Maybe she was just being rude. Well, I think I might...
  20. G

Just outside Nuvema Town, a slight rustling could be heard in the trees. A boy suddenly poked his head out, looking around nervously for anyone from the circus who may have followed him here. After making sure there was no one around, Dominic crept out from his hiding place in the trees. The...
Back
Top Bottom