Search results for query: *

1. S

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Does anyone have a translation of what the names of the new Pokemon mean when translated to English (particularly the Starter Evos)? Also, Chigorasu may just be my favorite new Pokemon. I didn't get the Stego I wanted in this Gen, but it seems I'll finally get the T-Rex. I wonder what it'll...
  2. S

Pre-Release Pics

Hello, all. So, looking closely at the new pics on the US Pokemon X&Y website, I've noticed two things that are pretty interesting. Number 1: Female Trainer with different hair, and without her hat By now, everyone's seen the Female Trainer's picture, but just for reference here it is: Okay...
  3. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread But in this instance its 'exactness' is important, due to the sylvan connotations of its other name 'Nymphia', which is referring to a kind of faerie that dwells in forests...or maybe dragonfly larva, implying Bug, but that's subverted...
  4. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread ...What's your point?
  5. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread ...Except it's Sylveon, not Sylpheon. 'Sylv', from 'Sylvan', meaning 'Forest'. 'Sylvan' is commonly used to refer to Elves in the US, and its other names 'Nymphia' and 'Feelinari' also refer to fae creatures. ...Which doesn't mean that...
  6. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread A thought: If Sylveon is gonna be Love Type or whatever, wouldn't it have the heart-shaped frame, rather than Eevee?
  7. S

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I know, right? Something that's already super-strong getting even more powerful after it got smaller?! C'mon, GF, gimme a-- Oh. Well, then. Huh. Even got the head-tail thingy. Yup. Carry on, GF. It's more the fault of the guys who edited the trailer...
  8. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread With Sylveon's new 'egg frame' in the trailer, composed mostly of pink "swooshes", and the footage of it in the trailer... Yeah, I give up. There's a little wing in the frame, so maybe it's flying. It's ribbons glow, so maybe it's Light...
  9. S

Mewtwo's Role

I have mixed feelings about Mewtwo's Puff Pastry Forme. For starters... If you aren't convinced, compare this: to this: On the other hand, the race-car type spoiler on its head may be for portability, as well as improved aerodynamics. Now, I actually don't mind that Mewtwo seems...
  10. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread I guess I was right a few posts ago when I posted that pic -- it WASN'T even his final form. That said, I'm SO sick of legendaries with Forme changes anymore... Especially forme changes that look like they were ripped off of DBZ ("Kid Myuu" is what I'm...
  11. S

North Korea Threatens to Nuke Washington Over Sanctions

Methinks you recently watched the Red Dawn remake?
  12. S

North Korea Threatens to Nuke Washington Over Sanctions

North Korea Warns U.S. It’s Authorized Nuclear Attack Looks like I called it. Still, yikes, this makes me a little nervous since I live on the west coast... Oh, and can anyone explain this one to me, because I can't figure it out: The US will go to war with Iraq over the possibility of WMD's...
  13. S

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Yup.
  14. S

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread So this Mewtwo 'forme' shrinks his body down considerably, presumably jacks up his stats, and has his tail sticking out the back of its head. Kid Buu, anyone?
  15. S

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Wait, how did Fighting get in there? Did you mean Rock?
  16. S

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? I LOLed at the image that sentence created in my head, but for the life of me I can't find a funny GIF to represent it properly. Anyway, as far as sound traveling through stuff: Shear waves are more commonly known as 'S-Waves', which are the...
  17. S

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) My Wife & I both Gates to Infinity so that we can 'rescue' each other in case we get whacked in a dungeon,since next to nobody around here plays Pokemon (let alone a side-game). Thanks to a miscalculation in an early dungeon, I made the mistake of...
  18. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Not sure if this is the right place for this, since it's about the new PMD game, but I couldn't find a proper thread other than the GD thread about it, so... yeah. My Wife & I both Gates to Infinity so that we can 'rescue' each other in case we get...
  19. S

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread "Devolution Spray" has been around in the TCG since its first set, and I've always thought it'd be interesting as a Status-like effect in battle. many RPGs have Level-Draining spells and abilities. Also, I think that what epicparker...
  20. S

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? Yeah, but don't guessing games typically have clues? The closest things to clues we have are: 1)The fact that it has a scarf (the most commonly observed thing that makes people say "Flying Type") doesn't convince me of anything; It's a scarf...
Back
Top Bottom