Search results for query: *

• Users: Stratago
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Pre-Release Pics

Hello, all. So, looking closely at the new pics on the US Pokemon X&Y website, I've noticed two things that are pretty interesting. Number 1: Female Trainer with different hair, and without her hat By now, everyone's seen the Female Trainer's picture, but just for reference here it is: Okay...
  2. S

Comet PanSTARRS now visible in the Northern Hemisphere, ISON, & maybe Mars in 2014

Now that PanSTARRS is (finally!) visible to everyone NOT living in Australia, South America or Africa, I can get in some practice comet-watching before the big show around thanksgiving when ISON arrives, which may get bright enough to be seen in the daytime without a telescope! Here's a few...
  3. S

Ultrasabers - Awesome, or meh?

(My original topic description was going to be 'Ultrasabers -- More like SneakySabers', but I changed my mind at the last minute.) So after seeing a lot of videos and hearing some good things by word-of-mouth (type-of-mouth, since it's on the internet, I suppose...), I'm really thinking about...
  4. S

Pikachu-Themed 3DS XL

So, after browsing that other Pokemon site earlier today, I learned about Nintendo releasing a special edition yellow 3DS XL (called 'LL' in Japan) with a Pikachu print on it, and discovered that Bulbapedia nor anyone here had posted about it yet. EDIT: Yup, the thread in Bulbanews was posted at...
  5. S

Deleting Visitor Messages...?

So, can you delete messages on your profile page (that you didn't put there yourself)? If so, how do you do it?
  6. S

5 Generations, 5 Teams of 6

In a few weeks, I'm hosting a (very) local tournament, with the gimmick being that each player makes 5 teams of 6 Pokemon for Single Battles that are formed only with Pokemon from a single generation. (In round 1, players' teams would only consist of Pokemon numbered 001-151, round 2 would be...
  7. S

Which Pokemon Generation is thel Best Overall?

I'm curious to know the opinions of people on Bulbapedia about which Pokemon Generation is the best overall. To clarify, I don't mean the games themselves or their plot/stories, I mean the Pokemon introduced in each set. Your opinion can be based on stats, variety of types, cool designs, or...
  8. S

Pokemon Lego Models

Check out these awesome Pokemon Lego models built from scratch! Awesome Metagross A friggin' scary looking Gyarados (I love how the creator used a red banner for its tongue.) Magnemite It makes me want to get out all my Legos again... And has anyone seen these...? Japan...
  9. S

Pokemon-Style RPG (the tabletop, dice-rolling kind)

I've been DMing (or 'Hosting', which is what I've come to call it) for a very long time (15+ yrs), but I've never tried anything like a Pokemon / Monster Trainer game because, frankly, the logistics of keeping track of 150+ NPCs is terrifying. However, I've still always wanted to do one, and...
  10. S

Does tha Australian DVD release of 'BW Collection 1' include episodes 23 & 24?

Link: Pokemon - Season 14 - Black and White - Collection 1 DVD at dvdorchard.com Does anyone know if this set includes the 'Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma' episodes? I assume the set is in english since it's not labelled 'Best Wishes', but if it has those 2 episodes I'll order it anyway!
  11. S

Papercraft Pokemon Models

To those who don't know: Papercrafts are made from printed out pieces of paper (obviously) which then are cut, scored, folded, and glued together to make 3-dimensional models. Gundam used to have big, very accurate model kits so that fans could make their favorite mecha, but all Pokemon has...
  12. S

Cakewrecks: for those who love comedy with dessert

Has anybody been to this website? Cake Wrecks - Home It's hilarious! Here's some examples: The people who run the site search the web as well as actual bakeries to find the most atrocious cakes they can, to share with everyone. Though on sundays, they show amazing cakes that aren't...
  13. S

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Does anyone other than me think that we'll see a 'complete' form of Kyurem, made whole by all three of the Tao Trio re-fusing together? By the very nature of what they represent (the Taijitu) , I think it's possible that there's a fourth Forme we haven't seen yet. EDIT 5/18/12 After...
  14. S

Smogon (and others') banning of Pokemon; who are they to decide??

Long story short, I think Smogon are a collective bunch of quacks. Their bans often seem like arbitrary decisions based pleasing the whining masses ("Waah! I can't beat a Kingdra with Swift Swim, so it shouldn't even be allowed!"), or are just plain ridiculous (Excadrill? Really?) If the makers...
  15. S

Howart's-Themed Doubles team

Hi, I'm asking for general opinions and constructive criticism concerning a four-member Doubles team I'm putting together. The theme is the four Houses of Hogwarts, and this is what I've worked out so far: Gryffindor Arcanine, Jolly, Flash Fire. EVs: 252 ATK, 252 SPD, 8 HP. IVs: ATK & HP...
  16. S

Just how old is Ash, anyway...?

So at the start of the first season of the series, it's stated that Ash is 10 years old. He goes through nearly 14 years worth of episodes, but is once again labelled '10 years old' by the narrator at the start of Best Wishes. Excluding parallel universes with different Ashes in them for each...
  17. S

Wanted: Shiny Rufflet/Washibon for my Hogwarts team

My wife & I are getting ready for our Summer Tournament (just something me & our friends do once per quarter) and I'm trying to put together a Hogwarts-themed Doubles team. At first I was going to use a shiny Staraptor for Ravenclaw, since it was the only raptor-like bird with blue coloring I...
  18. S

Reshiram & Zekrom; Yu-Gi-Oh cards??

Reshiram: A blue-eyed White Dragon who has power over fire. Zekrom: A Red-eyed Black Dragon who has power over lightning. Yu-Gi-Oh: Both of these beasties are notable cards, though their respective elements are switched. In Pokemon and in Yu-Gi-Oh, the two end up fighting a lot. Is this a...
  19. S

Mom and Daughter combo shows up in multiple movies; who are they?

So, my wife and I are currently watching all the Movies again, and I've noticed something weird. It started with M13 (Zoroark) and it's purple-haired Boccer fan. When she first came on-screen, I thought she might be a grown-up version of Casey (the Electabuzz fan), so I paused the movie and...
Back
Top Bottom