Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Well, I found this one AMV (I think that's what they're called) with the most perfect song for the two. It's a terrible song (in my opinion at least), but it sums up Ash and Misty quite well. The song is called Every Other Time by LFO, and if you guys want to see the AMV: I think I did the...
  2. M

What is the 'anime screenshot' manga you speak of? Is it only for the Original Series or has it been going on for a while now?
  3. M

Do you think the show has improved since Kanto?

Well, it's gotten better in the sense that it is a better quality, but it has dropped way down when it comes to entertainment. That's why I don't watch the show anymore. The Original Series kept me watching, it rarely bored me. Now I can barely go through an episode without wanting to stop it...
  4. M

What was with 4Kids adding so many Pokeshipping hints?

Like others have said, I think it's to add a bit more to the anime and get more females to watch it. Most people like a bit of romance, so why not throw it in? But I'm wondering if 4Kids put in their own hints after PokeShipping started or before it started. Maybe they added more hints after...
  5. M

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

For some reason, these days the place I live in has quite a bit of rain, even though this place is normally hotter than Hugh Jackman.
  6. M

I'm kind of confused by what you meant in the Spoilers thingy, and since it was a Spoiler, it's only right to tell you my confusion in a Spoiler.
  7. M

The dub did influence PokeShipping, but not all of the hints were dubbed. Here's a sight that shows the ones that were dubbed and the ones that weren't: Pokeshipping hints - Melody's Shipping Site . I love that site, really useful.
  8. M

Hey there guys :3 Well, I haven't been on here in forever, and I don't think I can be on here that often anyway, but I just want to add my own addition to the thread. Now, for the past couple of weeks, I kept thinking about the possibility of Misty coming back. For some reason, I have this gut...
  9. M

Hey guys! I had this small interview with Miya Toriaka from DeviantArt (her page- MiyaToriaka on deviantART). All of us know who she is, since she's a pretty popular PokéShipping artist on DeviantArt. Now, here are the questions I gave her, and the answers she gave me: Questions- Question One~...
  10. M

A question I had in mind, that may be good for a topic. What kind of PokéShipping hints do you like? Leave examples, if possible. What I mean by that is do you like the cute moments (like in the episode where JigglyPuff sings and Ash and Misty are leaning on each other, sleeping) or do you...
  11. M

Haha, that reminds me of my brother and I during our "teasing". And, by the way, love the Draco Malfoy sig. Anyway, back to topic. I was wondering, in the episode Forest Grumps, when Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie, James, and Meowth finally all come back together, what do you think of the moment...
  12. M

Okay, I have a topic, but I'm going to say something before it to sort of let you guys understand the topic better. So, most non-PokéShippers will say that Ash/Misty seem to be more like brother and sister. They would say that they tease each other like a brother and sister would. Now, the...
  13. M

Hey, guys :) I haven't been on for a while, since I'm on summer vacation, and Internet/Wireless is pretty scarce here, so I won't be on a lot. Anyway, I have a topic: Do the AshxMisty pairing remind you of another pairing? (Can be from another anime, a random show, a book, things like that)
  14. M

Hello everybody :3 Was curious, how big do you think the PokéShipping FanBase is in the U.S. and Japan?
  15. M

NEW TOPIC! What do you think about Ash and Misty's arguments? Do you prefer them arguing or talking like civilized people? I think I know the answers to most of you people here, but I'm still curios :3
  16. M

^Do you mean the episode RIGHT before Johto, or is there one that's more specific?
  17. M

Hey guys, PokéShippers sometimes say that Brock was a PokéShipper. I have no idea how he ever was, but if there are actual episodes where he does something PokéShippy, can you tell me please? Thanks! xD
  18. M

Hey guys, I have a quick question. People say there were hints from Misty's side in the chronicles. Can anyone tell me them and maybe list them? Please&Thank you! xD
  19. M

How could a character from the anime (main or otherwise) trick Ash into getting him to admit his feelings for Misty? Weeelllll... Brock seems like the one who could get the truth out of him. He could tease Ash on liking some other female character, which would get on Ash's nerves, and then...
  20. M

That is an awesome banner! Perfect for the whole "tomboyish mermaid" nickname Misty has xD And I like the way the heart goes over their faces :P
Back
Top Bottom