Search results for query: *

• Users: Venya
  • Order by date
  1. V

over skype RP

I don't know if this is allowed or not but I want to give this a try. I want to make a group RP where its over skype. I think it will be faster and well...better in a way. I want to make a pokemon trainer RP sort of thing. Where we start off on a journey. Now, This journey we would either be...
  2. V

Thinking about a pokemon card story

Thank you for moving it I didn't know where it was suppose to go. Yeah I figure it would be like yu-gi-oh as well. I mean it would be neat to have machines so it looks real but at the same time it would have some sort of twist. like maybe the the legendary pokemon would have a piece of them...
  3. V

Thinking about a pokemon card story

But I don't know how I would be doing it. I need ideas. Or a little help at least. Should I use the cards that can be used from http://www2.bebessearch.com/ or use a different website? OR what? how should I use the cards or at least describe them so people can understand them. I tried doing this...
  4. V

Music What song are you currently listening to?

pokemon theme song
  5. V

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Moves like Jagger!
  6. V

TEEN: Dragon Breeze Legend!

I can't do the E thing. I don't know how. so Pokemon will have to do for now.
  7. V

How did you get into pokemon?

Well in elementry school I noticed kids were trading some cards so me and my sister went and wondered what it was. We asked and they said pokemon. So we checked it out and started to collect the cards and books and anime and everything we could get our hands on. My sister grew out of it but I...
  8. V

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

mine changes every minute but its all pokemon related right now.
  9. V

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

coffee and cheesburgers. what a combo!
  10. V

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

had dinner! home made cheeseurgers. and fries Yum!
  11. V

Explain your Signature!

Ninetales and luxray are my faves for me and I thought I should put something true there.
  12. V

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

cheaper to buy cards on ebay then amazon or Walmart.
  13. V

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

I went to bed around 1Am Eastern time and woke up around 11:30 in the morning/afternoon.
  14. V

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

serebii, Deviantart, and here!
  15. V

Favorite Fire Starter

Fire types are pretty awesome in general rarely do I not choose it. but when black and white 1 came out I was disappointed with the last tepig evolution. I was like... no. This looks like a drunken keg. But otherwise Cyndaquil is my top fire pokemon starter. Then its Charizard, and Torchic...
  16. V

Well the girl is not really a character but I wanted there to be three. Jerry is more of a character then the girl. that's why, I really didn't care for her. in fact she may just be one of the few that gave up. Also yeah I really need to more practice or read more books then comics...
  17. V

So I know I'm not very good at writing but I enjoy it enough to share. >_< At least this story anyways. not often I share my stories so this is a rare thing. This is Dragon Breeze Legend! I'm not good with names I'm afraid. ^_^; Also I know There are many things wrong with it. But please...
  18. V

Trying to come back!

Thanks Guys! <3
  19. V

Trying to come back!

I'm going to try and come back. I signed up months ago but barely did anything. Well I'm in pokemon mode and want to talk about pokemon and maybe roleplay a little. Don't know about the roleplay yet but I know I have a story in mind I like to share. I'll put it in the appropriate place. But yeah...
  20. V

More deck help

Thuzle; I don't know how BebeSearch works. Like how do I get my cards on there? I want to create my deck not with something I don't have?
Back
Top Bottom