Search results for query: *

1. C

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Gengar for me, too. When I was younger, my mom said I used to make a face that looked like a Gengar, so I have a special connection to it.
  2. C

What video games are you playing now?

I'm playing Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Originally, when I first played it, I wasn't a big fan of it. Now, I think it's very good, and has a certain charm to it. I am determined to beat it and not abandon it like I have a few times already. I'm 3/4 of the way done with it, so I should be...
  3. C

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

Although it is not going to happen, I think Fawful would be a good character in SSB. If they make another Subspace Emissary type mode, he would make an interesting character to include. If he doesn't get used as a character, he could at least be an Assist Trophy. Pretty much any character from a...
  4. C

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Mine is the amazing and wonderful Lucario. It is so unique and it's design is pretty cool, too. It and Riolu have unique moves, and are both pretty rare. Lucario is also my favorite Super Smash Bros character, so I have many reasons to love it.
  5. C

Contest Magnezone vs. Metagross vs. Klinklang vs. Golurk: We Are The Robots

Re: Magnezone vs. Metagross vs, Klinklangvs. Golurk:We Are The Robots Metagross, by far. It is extremely strong, an absolute beast in battles, and it has the best design out of all of them. It's also the only one I have. It's probably the rarest, too.
  6. C

Will you buy Black 2, or White 2?

Black 2, because I bought Black last time. I also have a habit of buying the first game in a new pair of games, before I buy the other, (HeartGold, Ruby, Diamond, FireRed, etc.), it is a tradition.
  7. C

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

I usually always favor my starter Pokemon the most, mainly because of their good move sets, and I sort of feel a personal connection to them. But, right now I am really loving my Emolga. It is extremely fast, has strong Electric type moves, and it is pretty adorable, too.
  8. C

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

In Black, I caught a Metang that just evolved into Metagross. I am 100% using it for my main team.
  9. C

Your "YES!" moments

In my Platinum game, I was in the Safari Zone when a shiny Bibarel arrived. I was so worried it would run away, but I managed to catch it before it could. YES!
  10. C

Wild Pokemon appears!

Greetings, good people of Bulbagarden! I am Crew of Gamers, and I have just joined! I hope to make many new friends and enjoy talking about Pokemon with the community! I will talk to you guys later! Wild Crew of Gamers fled!
Back
Top Bottom