Search results for query: *

• Users: Airik
  • Order by date
  1. A

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Im currently breeding weeldes and Gale wings fletchlings and Moxie Litleos and then mixing up the eggs and trading them have fun people who get the weedles
  2. A

In Need of Advice

Guys and girls in the next week or so i was planning on getting a DS and pokemon White, however there seems to be a range of DS handhelds available and although i am drawn to the 3ds (hey if im going to spend a lot of money i might as well buy the latest and hopefully get a longer period of use...
  3. A

Grass Deck Help Needed

Hello Im kinda new here so ill tell you the grass deck im running currently 3x Serperior (one Royal heal 2x Leaf Storm) - I keep the royal heal on the bench and just swap out the other two as they have no retreat cost this allows me to heal all my grass types for 30 a turn and which ever serp...
  4. A

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

Just having a bash at firered now i have it on my android, so the first pokemon caught this game will be my starter Pokemon Bulbasaur (yeah i love grass types i am lame)
  5. A

1st Bulbagarden Skype TCG tournament!!

That's Fair enough as its forcing me to think about what i'm taking and so far I'm thinking of just a tonne of Emolga's Evolites and Rocky Helmets
  6. A

1st Bulbagarden Skype TCG tournament!!

I'm Interested but curious if the ban on rare and higher cards is a common one in tournaments? I will need time to put together a list But I should be registering some time later today/tomorrow
Back
Top Bottom