• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Twinmold

Which pokemon do you forget it exists?

Finneon. IDK why, it's just unmemorable to me.
  2. Twinmold

September CoroCoro reveals new Mega Evolutions: Three new Pokémon also revealed

I've got mixed feelings. One one hand, this isn't likely to shit all over the metagame. I remember when people were worried about Shadow Tag Chandelure and Impostor Ditto doing the same thing. It's at least not as broken as the -grumble- Fairy-type. On the other hand, well...I'm not a big fan...
  3. Twinmold

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Ah yes, I see.
  4. Twinmold

Fairies and the Fairy Type: Why Fairies aren't a bad idea for a type

The thing is that Dragon is so potent because it's neutral towards everything that isn't Steel or Dragon, giving it excellent STAB. Introducing a new type for it to be super effective against defeats that point.
  5. Twinmold

Fairies and the Fairy Type: Why Fairies aren't a bad idea for a type

Just dropping in to say that this sort of attitude is not conductive to discussions at all. The "deal with it" attitude has historically generated zero discussion value. If we dealt with it and moved on, then we would all be apathetic towards it, thus defeating the purpose of a discussion thread.
  6. Twinmold

Is Fairy the official English name or just the Japanese name, like "Evil" for the Dark-type?
  7. Twinmold

The inclusion of the Fairy-type I am definitely for. I still have PTSD from Cynthia and Opelucid Gym. But the thing is, "immune to Dragon"? A resistance should be enough. And "super effective against Dark and Fighting"? Dark is already checked by Fighting and Bug, and there are a lot of...
  8. Twinmold

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

I'm only an inch taller than you, and I feel pretty good too.
  9. Twinmold

Why on earth would anyone want to be cute?
  10. Twinmold

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

The first anime I ever watched was Samurai X. I was surfing through the TV looking for Invader Zim when I stumbled upon it. After a few clips, I switched channels and never looked back.
  11. Twinmold

Anyone here a CT player? I'm a HUMONGOUS Magus fanboy.
  12. Twinmold

Guys, did I do the right thing?
  13. Twinmold

I read this as "cum gut"
  14. Twinmold

Aw man, Kyu's not on. Now I can't bother anyone with my opinions on Homestuck fancomics that very few people know (let alone care) about
  15. Twinmold

You clearly need to spend some more time on the Internet.
  16. Twinmold

Kyumorph; When I found out you were into CT I flipped my shit. I love CT and it's one of my favorite games ever. Anyways, I just needed someone to bother with my opinions on shit like 4chords or something.
  17. Twinmold

And then it gets released with a Modest nature.
  18. Twinmold

Hey Kyumorph; you there?
  19. Twinmold

Other M was terrible plotwise. Gameplay-wise, I haven't played it so I can't say.
  20. Twinmold

That's Draygon, from SMet. He's a floating alien shrimp fetus thing. He's also super hard. I found this an OK Maroon 5 song. I like the band but sometimes when they try something new it backfires horribly.
Back
Top Bottom