Search results for query: *

1. F

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

What a coinky-dink; I just read an article about that subject today! XD. It looks like someone has a mainspace-intended article about that subject in their Bulbapedia userspace: User:TepiGreninja/Ambush encounter - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Corresponding talk page...
  2. F

Six Indigo League episodes are now available on iTunes: Pokémon: The Journey Begins! volume ...

I'm really glad that the releases of more Pokémon episodes on iTunes are trickling in; their digital releases has seemed sporadic for so long...some on Hulu, some on Netflix, some (BW and/or XY?) on iTunes.. >_> Thanks to everyone who managed to make the release happen. Here's hoping that the...
  3. F

Pokémon the Series: XYZ to premiere Feb. 20 in United States: To be 19th season of Pokémon...

Gotcha; I was a bit confused since you just mentioned "theme tunes". But yeah, I would hope that there is more variety in usage of opening clips and frequency of opening animation updates. Although, it seems like the English-dubbing team is on a tighter budget compared to the Japanese...
  4. F

Pokémon the Series: XYZ to premiere Feb. 20 in United States: To be 19th season of Pokémon...

The English logo for the Pokemon The Series: XY: XY&Z season looks very cool, although the "gradient green" and the "outline green" of the "XYZ" anime logo seem to clash a bit/don't look nice adjacent to each other. :x Either a black outline for the "Z" and/or a removal of the "gradient green"...
  5. F

Pokémon movies to be available via digital distribution, new movie-based iBooks to be ...

I'm really glad that most of the Pokemon movies are finally getting proper digital distributions through outlets such as iTunes, Amazon Prime, and Google Play (although I'm surprised that it took this long). Hopefully, the same implementation can be done for the Pokemon anime television series'...
  6. F

Braixen, Garchomp, Mewtwo confirmed for Pokkén Tournament: Revealed in CoroCoro Comic

I don't know if this suggestion is just me being pedantic and arguing semantics, although I feel like the Bulbanews article should say something like "regular/standard/non-Shadow [take your pick of prefix] Mewtwo had not previously been confirmed as a playable character." I mean, a Mewtwo was...
  7. F

Pokémon 20th Anniversary promotions announced: Exclusive website, new products, promotions, ...

The Pokemon 20th Anniversary logo looks really nice, and I await Pokken Tournament and Pokemon GO.. Hopefully, Pokemon Z Version or something equally as enticing will get released at some point in 2016..!
  8. F

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon announced: Brand new 3DS game

LOL; nice point! That reminds me of how someone mentioned that the Sacred Swordsmen/Swords of Justice/"Legendary Musketeers" were introduced too early in the wrong generation, debuting in a "New York, USA"-based region when their likely primary basis is The Three Musketeers French story by...
  9. F

The Pokémon Company to announce a new project Aug. ...

My guesses are Pokken Fighters or a "real-time, non-Super Smash Bros.-exclusive, Pokemon-based fighting game/something with more ACTION" (long surmised; I'm hoping it becomes true at one point! >_>), Detective Pikachu (due to that shocking/stunning wordplay I saw mentioned briefly), a Pokemon...
  10. F

Mega Audino and Slowbro revealed: Korean Pokémon site quickly removes pages

Well, this was quite a surprise! (although mistakes do happen even on a "professional scale, I'm kind of puzzled of how this happened; reminds me of the "Catchatronic" incident...do people not review the pictures/filenames on a page before going live online or what?) With Mega Audino's apparent...
  11. F

Pokémon Center website to return: Revealed in sneak peek mailed to fans

Great news; it would be so cool to receive an invitation for the Pokemon Center's grand re-opening! Wow, I thought this concept would have fallen to the wayside and remained in Japan (given the closure of the first English Pokemon Center website), but dreams do come true with such a robust...
  12. F

Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Available

Re: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Availa Glad to see that the Pokemon Black and White: Super Music Collection album got announced on the same day that it was uploaded to iTunes.. I wish that "Coronation Day" had remained as "The Day I Became King"...
  13. F

English title of seventeenth movie revealed: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction to

Re: English title of seventeenth movie revealed: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destructio Wow; I was stunned that the English title was unveiled so soon! Here are my comments, originally posted on PokeCommunity Forums: I love the designs and outfits for Ayaka and Millis Steel - and they're...
  14. F

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Would it be possible for a Bulbanews category for "Articles relating to Super Smash Bros. 4" to be created? The only applicable articles I can think of right now are the E3 2013 announcement, the Lucario announcement, and the Palkia announcement, although it is likely that more Pokemon-related...
  15. F

Pokémon Bank launches in the Americas: Release comes a day after surprise Europe and

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in the Americas: Release comes a day after surprise Europe Well, finally! Wow, at least a month and some days since the planned ~worldwide release date. XD And of all areas, the United States is one of the last to receive the service.. >.< It doesn't make much...
  16. F

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release Yikes, that sucks.. :( Did your hardware turn off while the game was saving or something...? This. Hopefully, Pokemon Bank has better enhancements in terms of touch-screen controls and transferring...
  17. F

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Thanks for your input. Yeah; I've primarily been using the "Edit" tab to view source code since I switched to the Vector skin.. I was wondering if the lack of a "View Source" button on the Vector skin was an oversight that occurred on the Vector skin in particular, since the default Bulbapedia...
  18. F

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Hopefully this is the right thread to post in..? In any case, my issue is that the Vector skin on Bulbapedia does not allow one to view a given page's Source (source code) under normal options; it's only available when the general editing privileges for a given page has been locked. Other...
  19. F

Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: N

Re: Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver: Super Music Collection available on iTune It would be nice if the soundtracks were released on iTunes along with other digital music download official outlets, but this is still better than nothing. My comments: Along with the HG/SS orchestrations...
  20. F

Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be given a

Re: Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be giv Oh, wow....that's weird; I'm so used to it being fairly common in the Hoenn games.. Hm; well, in that case; I'm glad that Wonder Trade seems to be safe, then, and I hope that whatever is causing Bad Eggs...
Back
Top Bottom