Search results for query: *

1. Robin Storm

GEN VI: Simple request

Hey guys, I have been thinking about putting a Minor Legendary pokémon in my team, I just started replaying Omega Ruby two days ago. I was thinking about Manaphy, Phione or another Pokémon if someone has a better idea. Anyhow, my request is that I hoped someone would give me one. I would really...
  2. Robin Storm

GEN VI: OMEGA RUYB: Torchic and Treecko

Hi Everyone, To build up my team in Pokémon Omega Ruby I need Treecko and Torchic. I already got my own mudkip. I can't offer a lot of pokémon because I just began playing Pokémon Omega Ruby and I only have three gym badges. So I hope you guys can help me out! Thanks! ~Robin Storm.
  3. Robin Storm

GEN VI: Charmander and Bulbasaur

Hi Everybody! I need a Charmander and Bulbasaur for pokémon X, tell me if you need something in return! Greetings Robin
  4. Robin Storm

Fennekin and Froakie

Hi Everyone! I need the other two starters Fennekin and Froakie for the pokédex. I just started pokémon Y so I don't have much to offer. Greetings Robin.
  5. Robin Storm

blog

Hi Everyone! How do I delete one of my blogs? Thanks! GReetings Robin.
  6. Robin Storm

Wanted: Zweilous, hydreigon and Mellouta

Hi Everybody, I need to complete my Unova pokédex and I still need three pokémon to complete it. I am looking for: Zweilous Hydreigon Meloutta I hope you guys can help me out! Greetings Robin. (Its for Pokémon Black)
  7. Robin Storm

Lets find Sinnoh!

Hi everyone! I am almost done with mine Unova pokédex. Now I am going to look for the Sinoh pokédex. I am going to ask all of you for help. I need a lot of pokémon to finish the Sinoh pokédex for my Pokémon Black. This may be a great challenge. So can you help me? Below here is my list...
  8. Robin Storm

Unova Pokédex

Hello everyone. To complete my pokédex I need just a few pokémon. If you want something in return just say it. Here are the pokémon I need. Golurk Bisharp Zweilous Hydreigon Volcarona Meloetta If you got any of these be sure to reply! Greetings Robin Storm.
  9. Robin Storm

Keldeo

Hello everybody. I am searching for keldeo. Soon there is an event and we don't have a gamestop here. And my parents won't take me to that if it was here. So if someone don't want it or just don't like it or whatever.. Can i please have it? please? If you want something in exchange...
  10. Robin Storm

Looking for Thundurus

Hi, I'm searching for a Thundurus. i anyone got it.. this time i got offers! Kyogre lvl. 50 - Greysong Regirock lvl.100 - shiny Palkia lvl. 47 - shiny - pokerus Greetings Robin
  11. Robin Storm

Looking for Victini.

Hi! I am searching for victini! its just so lovely and cute pokémon! i saw the new movie and i must have it! Please if someone got it and want to get rid of or something or want to give it a good home please reply me! Greetings Robin
  12. Robin Storm

Looking for Legends

Hi! To complete my legend collection i need legend! but i don't have them all.. So i need a: Groudon Kyogre Lugia - Dalkia, Palkia and geratina Celibi Jirachi - Regice Registeel Regirock - Articuno - Zapdos - Entei - Suicine - Raikou - Deoxys Rayquaza Latios Latias - Uxie Mesprit Azelf...
  13. Robin Storm

Thundurus needed

Hi, I need a Thundurus to get Landorus. If someone have it.. can i get it? or borrow it? I really want it. Greetings Robin
  14. Robin Storm

Machop wanted

Hello, For my team in pokemon black i need a machop. If someone got a Machop i want to trade. Greetings Robin
  15. Robin Storm

Starters

Hello, I need starters for my starter collection. I really need them to complete my national dex team. Here are the starters i need: Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Chimchar I really want them. Greetings Robin (If my Prefix is wrong. Sorry about that. i don't now how it...
  16. Robin Storm

Greetings ^-^

Hello everybody, My name is Robin and i'm pleased to be a part of Erika's garden. Its nice to have people around you that all love the same thing.. Pokémon! The part i love from pokémon is that you can trade with friend-codes and that sort of things. I hope i get a great time here...
Back
Top Bottom