Search results for query: *

1. W

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

The item bag in DPPt, especially for the main items pocket. Very slow to scroll from top to bottom, unless if you're trying to move an item, then scrolling will be faster. I dunno why they did that, maybe some stupid reason we don't care about :p At least it's being fixed in HGSS...
  2. W

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There's another announcement from Serebii that, according from a leak from CoroCoro, the 5th Gen roamers will have new formes. (They sort of got a new pair of wings :p ) Too bad it says that they are only caught when you're using a 3DS :/ Though it has yet to be confirmed...
  3. W

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hmm... I think the Black/White Wi-Fi Darkrai Event will be starting tomorrow, and I mean in America... according to Serebii. Should it be included in Bulbanews?
  4. W

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite: Chimchar: Good offensive movepool (can use both swords dance & nasty plot), and speed. Though it faces competition with an "Uber" called Blaziken, I mean, err... Torchic. Least Favorite: This is hard to guess, but I think it would be either of the three - Squirtle, Cyndaquil...
  5. W

Smogon (and others') banning of Pokemon; who are they to decide??

This is just a game. Don't take it too seriously guys ^^ Do something else worthwhile, if you're not in a mood playing Pokemon, like skiing, camping, baking cookies, having a tea party, etc. Or clean your entire house by yourself :p
  6. W

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

Not the ugliest, but why are they lying down? Gimme more cocaine!!! Mutant albino rat Head's a little too big Still looks like a rat :p The rare duck-billed snake We're here to... eat... your... dreams!!! The infamous long-tongued Golbat, nothing special :p (BTW, how will I...
  7. W

Your "YES!" moments

When I won against Greta in Emerald, with my lead pokemon (Salamence) still alive till the end. Heracross got KO'd by Aerial Ace, that's just it... and I'm surprised it didn't endure to activate its Salac Berry. Umbreon is a little tough, it just spams confuse ray, though my Salamence has Lum...
  8. W

What do you think is the most disappointing attack animation?

Brick Break seems not too forceful in 4th Gen, I prefer 3rd Gen's Brick Break animation. And I still like the Ice beam animation in Gen 2 or 3, the way the ice crystallizes the target is better than just a thin white beam hitting the target. Also Gen 5's Psychic is disappointing. I like HGSS's...
  9. W

Rank the elemental types in order of preference

Grass - I'm somehow likes flowers and nature-related living things, plus their designs in the games are cute (Whimsicott, Budew, Roselia, Roserade, Petilil, Lilligant, Bellossom, etc.) or eccentric (Ludicolo, Exeggcute [gotta love that funny RBY sprite :p], etc.). Most of them are in shades of...
  10. W

What's your favorite word?

Hornswoggle (verb) :p Synonyms: Scam, bamboozle, cheat, deceive, trick, or in that Spongebob cartoon... "Smeckledorfed": xD
  11. W

Create your own "sidekick" for Ash (or another character like rivals)

I think Lyra might be better as his sidekick. Not as ill-tempered as Misty (especially during the earlier Kanto episodes, though that weakness somehow disappears during the Johto/Hoenn eps)
  12. W

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm not quite so sure, but according to Serebii & Psypokes, I think that the Safari Zone Blocks in HGSS has a maximum of x7 levels instead of just x4 or quadruple. Though I'm aware that the HGSS Safari Zone Page is still incomplete, but that's one of my suggestions. I'm also a bit confused...
  13. W

'Deceased' Save Files/pokemon...

I did played Emerald version last 2006, before I sold it last 2011. I did caught a shiny Zubat & Hariyama (I was lucky it didn't escape the first time I threw a repeat ball on it, otherwise there will be a chance it will whirlwind me away). But since I don't have a friend yet who has a DS, I...
  14. W

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

The bicycle in 5th Gen... I think they are getting a bit too fast, even if I just tap the direction buttons, you just zip to 2 blocks instead of 1 :/ Or the long pause/crossfade time everytime you exit a computer/bag/etc. But I thought it is fast way back in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald... Or the...
  15. W

Post the last Pokemon caught.....

A Jolly Technician Scyther from the Bug-Catching Contest. I'm using a flashcart BTW, and the rom is in Japanese. I have to think of a good name either in English or in Hiragana/Katakana...
  16. W

Do you think the show has improved since Kanto?

Hmmm... In my opinion... I think Season 1, or the "Kanto Season", is still the best season around, despite the fact that Ash is somewhat dumber and a bit of buttmonkey most of the times (though in Johto, that trait becomes much lesser). Besides, most of my fave episodes came from Season 1...
  17. W

Contest Who's your favorite Rival?

Silver mostly, because of his twisted determination earlier in the games, and a more heart-pounding battle music than the others. Gary/Blue comes next of course. He's still antagonistic though, but not to the point where he'll push you away, and always has a touch of deadpan humor mixed to it...
  18. W

If you could invent a new type

I dunno if this is taken, but... Plastic Type! :p Weakness: Fire Resistance(s): Rock Grass Bug Ice Ground Immunities: Poison Electric Super effective against: ?Electric (it has overall high non-conductivity from electricity) Not effective against: Fire Water Rock...
Back
Top Bottom