Search results for query: *

1. K

New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Caitli

Re: New footage from Best Wishes! season 2 reveals further details: Dawn, Cynthia, Ca The World Tournament in the Anime looks really cool! It's nice to see Cynthia and her Chomp battling out again but this time against worthy opponents. If she wins then there's a good chance we'll see a Alder...
  2. K

What was your favourite League and why?

Harsh, Very harsh. Only good part of Hoenn? *Sighs* We're all entitled to our own opinions so I respect yours but how can the Ever Grande Conference be the only good part of the Hoenn Saga! Very biased and untrue, Hoenn was amazing! SNM.
  3. K

What was your favourite League and why?

Kanto was horrible, granted it was the first attempt so i'll leave it at that, Charizard taking his usual naps. *Sighs* Johto was a BIG improvement, with the Ash vs Gary rivalry I really enjoyed the battle! Hoenn was the royalty, a number of amazing well thought out battles. Has to be my...
  4. K

Least Favorite Saga

Before I say anything, Hoenn saga was the best! Moving on.. I don't have a least favourite Saga simply because i've thouroughly enjoyed everything we've been treated too so far up until Sinnoh. I can't comment on BW because I haven't started watching that yet unfortunately,"is currently...
  5. K

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

Reading the last few pages i've come across a few interesting points.. 1. 6/30 Corocoro release will be showcasing a guide for BW2 also explaining the "freezed map" etc etc Which leaves one Corocoro before 6/30, which should be around 13th of this month. My question is what can we expect in...
Back
Top Bottom