Search results for query: *

1. S

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Chamomile tea
  2. S

What video games are you playing now?

Currently, I'm playing Pokemon Y and just started LoZ:Link Between Worlds. So Link Between Worlds is pretty nostalgic because the original Link to the Past was the very first videogame I've ever played and beat by myself. I also like how it hints nostalgic without being 'in your face' about...
  3. S

Awkward X and Y moments

That Mr. Bonding dude that gives you O-Powers in corners of the pokecenter and in hotel rooms, and how he's always rushed for something and the fact that the screen blacks out when he gives you an O-power... like wtf there is definitly something going on. Trainer videos are pretty weird too...
  4. S

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I don't nickname ahead of time, but some of them I have a couple of ideas: Meowstic- Mastic, cuz it's funny. Helioptile- Skittles Spritzee- Thornberry
  5. S

How fast do you plan on beating XY?

I'll savor it as well as I can. Usually that takes about a year.
  6. S

Random Messages 9

GOOD NIGHT
  7. S

Random Messages 9

GOOD MORNING
  8. S

Look to your right. What do you see?

My aunt's suitcase, Zekrom poster, crochet basket, and a box.
  9. S

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

#715 Lick all the dorito flavor powder of every chip in every bag of the store.
  10. S

Your newest purchase or gift

2 chocolate chip oatmeal cookies I got for free from my favorite baker, 1 sweet roll that I thought was a pretzel bun, and a slice a mocha cake.
  11. S

What are you currently thinking about?

If I should write my college essay about pokemon or softshell turtles.
  12. S

What are you hearing right now?

My little brother practicing trumpet right next to my room.
  13. S

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Salad with a couple dips of ranch dressing, a bite of lasagna, 1/2 meatball, 2 slices of eggplant parmesan, 1 1/2 slices of bread, a forkful of pasta primavera, and a slice of limon cake. That was my breaklundinner.
  14. S

Will you be my...

I'll probably be the worst sibling ever, but okay! Will you be my sunshine?
  15. S

Have You Ever?

No. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
  16. S

Where are you on October 12th?

Pick up Pokemon Y and the guidebook at Gamestop, then maybe I'll do that videogame marathon I've always wanted to do.
  17. S

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

When I was battling a friend I kept using Earthquake on his Charizard and I was wondering why it didn't affect it. Mind you I was munching on a delicious pop tart.
  18. S

What was the last thing you heard someone say?

"Make sure to heat up the bone soup and chili for breakfast tomorrow." said Mom.
  19. S

Your newest purchase or gift

2 bars of fancy chocolates and 1 bottle of Swedish soda as a welcome home gift for auntie.
Back
Top Bottom