Search results for query: *

1. B

Unova Starters (And others) for Older Starters

Sorry about that guys, I ran into a bit of trouble yesterday and couldn't get on. I'll be available later tonight (Like, after dinner time). I'll be able to PM by then, so I'll let you guys know.
  2. B

That's right! I'll be on here for most of the day, so let me know when you're ready.
  3. B

Apparently I can't PM you yet, since I can only PM staff until I hit 10 posts. I hope you check in here. It's been a bit of a rough night, and I'm probably just going to go to bed. Will you be on tomorrow (today) to sort out the nitty gritty?
  4. B

Yeah, I believe we are. I might be going out to eat fairly shortly, but I should be back before 10. I'll update here and private message you when I'm back. As far as the other guys go, I'm not too worried about their natures. I can always breed for it if I use them in a LC team.
  5. B

@Robin Storm: Let me edit the list up top to update what he's giving me. He's giving me four total, I'll edit this with the list in a bit. EDIT: So now I just need: Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Turtwig Chimchar Is there anything specific you want? I have a mostly complete Unova Dex to breed...
  6. B

Sounds good. So that's four total, right? Which ones do you need? I now have all three of the Gen V starters, just need to breed some Tepig and Oshawott. I have to head to work, though, so we can finalize this later.
  7. B

Hello! This is my first real post here on Bulbagarden, so cheers to that! Now, down to business. I am working on filling out my PokéDex, and I have decided to start with all the starters (HA!) from all the generations. I have Snivy (Several) and Oshawott (breeding them as I type), and also...
  8. B

I finally joined up!

Wow, such quick responses. Thanks guys. :)
  9. B

I finally joined up!

I've been meaning to join up for a while, but I finally bit the bullet. Hello everyone! The basics: 23 (as of an hour and a half from now) Male B.S. Earth Science Played Pokémon since day one, love every Generation Currently actively playing White and HeartGold I have never played...
Back
Top Bottom