Search results for query: *

1. S

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: That pokemon we ever wanted... SATAN AND AT LEVEL 66 IT EVOLVES INTO SATAN
  2. S

Pokemon X & Y: Release Everywhere October 2013!

I keep watching the video just for that rainbow horse giraffe thing. Good god I want one of those so bad.
  3. S

Pokemon X & Y: Release Everywhere October 2013!

This has to be some kind of joke. Generation six? An ENTIRE generation already? Black and White was only like two or three years ago. This has to be the shortest wait since Gold and Silver. BUT I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE NEW POKEMON GAMES.
  4. S

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

On the bright side, you can turn Challenge Mode on so that the E4 gives out more money. lol
  5. S

*~*Trading away all Starters between Gen I-V, + some random Pokémon!*~*

Hey, Chips. Trade you a Candy for a Fire Stone?
  6. S

sumnitez begging thread [Looking for Fire Stones - DWF Vulpix in stock!]

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Looking for lots of Gen III and IV Pokemon!] kevm1021; All right. :)
  7. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Looking for lots of Gen III and IV Pokemon!] kevm1021; Any of them. 'Cept Arceus. I traded that last night. :)
  8. S

Giving away Egg move EEVEE/GROWLITHE

This Growlithe. Would DWF Skorupi or Vulpix interest you?
  9. S

Starters and version exclusives!!

Totodile2001; I have a Spheal. I'll go check out some rustling grass in the Abundant Shrine for Liligant and Honchkrow. edit; Honchkrow caught.
  10. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Looking for lots of Gen III and IV Pokemon!] Party pooper.
  11. S

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I have lots but they aren't appropriate for this site.
  12. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Will trade Arceus for Female DW Torchic or Vulpix!] You're sure?
  13. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Will trade Arceus for Female DW Torchic or Vulpix!] Lemme add your FC and I'll be in the Wi-Fi room in a jiffy.
  14. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Will trade Arceus for Female DW Torchic or Vulpix!] SOLD!
  15. S

Dream World Pokemon

Just found a DWF Skorupi. Want it?
  16. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Will trade Arceus for Female DW Torchic or Vulpix!] OP updated again! I still got that Arceus. I will accept a female DW Torchic or Vulpix for it. Just one or the other. No other Pokemon or items needed. :)
  17. S

AceBreeder's RNG Breeding

Man, this guy is swamped.
  18. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Have Arceus for trade!] All right. I'll go ahead and breed the Torchic now.
  19. S

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Have Arceus for trade!] A big Nugget? Do you mean a Nugget? Or are there Big Nuggets now? I think I have a regular Nugget. Would you happen to have a Hoppip instead of Skorupi? edit I have three regular Nuggets.
  20. S

コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!

Re: コジロウ and ミズゴロウ; We breed Pokemon for you! Oh, wow, sucks!
Back
Top Bottom