• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Princess Crow

Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon! (Marathon is over, please lock)

Welcome to the request thread for Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon! In this thread, I will create as many banners, signatures, avatars, etc. for you as possible! However, it will only last for 30 days, since I'm getting a new computer that does not have the art program that I use...
  2. Princess Crow

A couple pokemon I've been craving!

Hi everybody! I have been collecting, improving, and trading pokemon for as long as I can remember, but I am still in need of a few pokemon in order to complete my pokedex. If you could help out, I would greatly appreciate it! Pokemon I need: These aren't in any particular order, but I would...
  3. Princess Crow

Hi everybody!

Hey guys! As you guys can probably tell, I'm Queen! I've been wandering through out this site for a couple days now, and I finally decided to sign up! I've been on several other forums as well, and I'm looking forward to this fun new experience! Um, I like reading, so I might check out the...
Back
Top Bottom