Search results for query: *

1. S

What does ^'s signature tell you about them?

^Would not make a nice firefighter.
  2. S

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? Your short enough to pass as one. 8D
  3. S

Best Wishes ratings in Japan

Where are the statistics? From what I've researched, ratings are higher than AG and DP. As far as I'm concerned, the fanbase increased because BW is a reboot of the original Pokemon, bringing back nostalgiatwerps. In fact, I, myself, prefer BW to the other most recent series. Bringing Dawn back...
  4. S

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A red sofa.
  5. S

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? Says the troll! *Pun intended, heh x3*
  6. S

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? You sir, could be the next N! We'll call you O!
  7. S

Rate the User Title Above You!

10/10
  8. S

Should Ash's, Iris' and Cilan's Pokemon be shown training on-screen more often?

Well, I think in some cases fillers are necessary in order to explain backstories or keep up the hype to the fanbase while waiting on a canon episode. I didn't even bother with DP or any of those generation 4 episodes. They really failed on those series. >.<
  9. S

Rate the Signature Above You v2

​10/10! Love it!(:
  10. S

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

​The cheeto guy?
  11. S

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above? ​You? AGAIN?! Why???
  12. S

Caption the Avatar Above v2

​Clouds make me sad.
  13. S

Does the Best Wishes trio truely have the best chemistry?

I disagree. Your statement is unconvincing. If you want to speak statistics, Iris doesn't really have a firm fanbase as it is (though neither of the females do since after May left.) I'm not saying they should be "clones" but they shouldn't be shallow, either.
  14. S

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

​I'm so happy my brother bought another DSi so I can use it when I need it.
  15. S

​A Buffalo Wing with a mustache.
  16. S

The Team Rocket Trio - Do they deserve their own movie?

I admire Team Rocket. I would love to see a movie focusing on Jessie and James and maybe even returning members that never got much backstory (In example, the classic Butch and Cassidy, Domino, Oakley, Annie, etc.) Though it should take place during Best Wishes because I absolutely adore the...
  17. S

N as a blonde.
  18. S

Does the Best Wishes trio truely have the best chemistry?

Pshhh, not by a long shot! x.x Bleh, maybe if she was redesigned and a bit less childish. Though I will admit I like Iris wayyyyy more than Dawn. x.x
  19. S

Rate the Signature Above You v2

100000000000/10!!!!!<3 Cilan!<3
Back
Top Bottom