Search results for query: *

1. crobatair

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Have you googled Abe about what he has done? If you haven't, just don't conclude with "he had nothing to do with that". Can you explain that why over 95% of Chinese internert users were celebrating his death? Can you explain that why countless Japanese on Twitter also celebrated his death? It...
  2. crobatair

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Right, no problem. He reposted lots of staff in that thread from other resources. They are not riddles.
  3. crobatair

Sure, this pic came from 4chan-/vp/ first without any edit. Don't deny something if you can't prove what you say. I keep tracking his account for several years.
  4. crobatair

The Chinese riddler showed up in this thread https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6050611533. So you can see the reply for pokejungle's article on the 231st floor.
  5. crobatair

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6046024235 Well, the Chinese riddler showed up and complained that the west put words into his mouth again.
  6. crobatair

It's a TV show, and usually, there're 2 or 3 gap sections for sponsors to serve their ads. Better wait till around 00:15 JST
  7. crobatair

Yeah, they didn't show all of the new year cards design in the video and they mentioned 地支 for the year of 2012, the dragon year, so they and the riddler were referring to recent cards and they brought together all of the dragon type pokemon at that time from gen1 to gen5. That artwork is so...
  8. crobatair

Some of the translations ain't precise. The riddler didn't say the movie would have a new Pokemon and a new form for Mewtwo, these things were just assumptions and posted on Twitter by pokeshopper originally You can consult this video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4wtIPuBrYI&t=148s...
  9. crobatair

He mentioned the script of LGPE where included a minor hint towards the 2019 title (you need to find it out by yourself) and something about the progress of localization, about 50% of all
  10. crobatair

GF new year artworks are based on this: Chinese zodiac - Wikipedia And Japan was influenced by ancient Chinese culture so they shared the same zodiac, that's why for 2019, they chose Swinub
  11. crobatair

【图片】【年末及展望】精灵宝可梦及GF重要消息汇总~【口袋妖怪吧】_百度贴吧 well the riddler said sth about the 2019 title
  12. crobatair

Before Gen 5, leaks were the jobs of Japanese. When it came to Gen 6, simultaneous release caused European leak. 2 more languages added in Gen 7, the riddler showed up. So put a bet on the coming time of the 10th language localization mess up.
  13. crobatair

Well, no need to get through the deep details cause all of the discussions are based on hearsay, not facts. It's possible that the riddler could utilize his pokemon knowledge to perfectly predict the official marketing strategy without the help of the 'invisible' marketing supporters. It's also...
  14. crobatair

He is definitely a translator. Btw, he is also very famous among the Chinese community for almost 10 years. Besides leaks, he always reposts news from the world, and no surprise to find that he was acquainted with other Chinese friends who dealt with marketing. Cause marketing people cant come...
  15. crobatair

I’ve heard that tpci assigned another group of translators to localize Chinese version, so nothing happened. But still cant make sure that old sources won’t work again later on.
  16. crobatair

View: https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1075402917580963841 The new movie trailer is coming... The show said "that emotion's come back"
  17. crobatair

He mentioned Pikipek and Oranguru in April 2015 and drew the silhouette of Pikipek in June 2015. Lots of Chinese Tieba users remembered these posts. Just reprinted some recent news or rumors from abroad, nothing special. Unnecessary to know what he said, just past contents we'd discussed...
  18. crobatair

I’m gonna share some details that I know. I cannot ensure that they’re 100% true, but they’re reasonable in common sense. Localization works aren’t simple. Translators not only need to show their professions, but also have to follow many many rules, sometimes ridiculous, from the supervision...
  19. crobatair

I’ve heard that this was kinda a self-directed drama, maybe it had something to do with the official promotion strategy... I know few people will believe this statement but who knows the truth?
  20. crobatair

As far as I know, sun and moon localization works began in April 2015, you could still find the riddler's early posts talking about gen7 pokemon contents around that time for the first time. Edit: but considering the fact that this was the first time that pokemon mainline games added the 2...
Back
Top Bottom