Search results for query: *

1. O

Back and ready to post!

Wow it's been so long, but Im finally settled into the new school year and I should be able to get on regularly in a little while. Yeah for any who don't remember, it's OceanicWildire/SummerRose here! I was taking time "away" due to a lot of real life stuff happening. I really missed this place...
  2. O

Guess the user above's appearance

The title says it all but first, there are a few rules. Like almost every other game, the Bulbagarden Forum's rules still apply. There will be no saying that the user is ugly, fat etc. Also, no mentioning weight, anything racist, saying something that someone could take offensively or anything...
  3. O

This user above died of...[V2]

An update to the previous thread. Simple, the user above you died of something ^The user above died of invisibility.
  4. O

Favorite Region/Generation

Could we possibly have a Favorite Generation and/Or Region (What are they called?) The things on the 'about me' page since we have favorite gym badge and stuff?
  5. O

Only for 3DS?

I know I have said this many times, but what's your guy's opinion for the 'Only for 3DS' format? Do you personally like it? I personally think it wasn't that wise of a move for Game Freak and Company because though many people do have 3DS systems, many fans haven't upgraded yet because they...
  6. O

Like Social Group Posts

I was wondering, if it is possible on vBulletin to be able to like posts in discussions that belong to social groups. Also, if vBulletin allows you, could we possibly have the liking system for group posts on Bulbagarden?
  7. O

Certain text type?

Is there a way you are able to set a color for your text to always be? So, could I make my default text color read or a certain font.
  8. O

SummerRose's Shop of Simplicity

NOW WITH NEW EXAMPLES! Hello to anyone visiting my shop! Before I get to the rules of requesting and my actual art, I would like to say this, I'm very well aware my works of art aren't as dazzling and stunning as other peoples but that's the point of the shop. SummerRose's Shop Of Simplicity. So...
  9. O

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

So yeah, I looked by it appears there isn't one I the threads (so sorry if there is) The title says is all. You gotta guess the theme of the poster above you's sig. ^Invisibility
  10. O

What's Your Average Breakfast

So yeah! What is your usual breakfast? I usually have cereal or eggs.
  11. O

Problem with mentioning users

It's been happening often lately, I've been unable to mention users I use the proper BB code and I make sure the users name is spelled correctly. Any suggestions?
  12. O

Share your vegetarian recipes!

October is Vegetarian awareness month so share you vegetarian-friendly recipes here! This is my favorite vegetarian recipe: Vegetarian Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine! ^_^ You will need...
  13. O

Constantly logging out

It's been happening a lot to me lately. The site keeps logging me out for no reason at all and I won't even be gone for e minute. What's up?
  14. O

Deadly Ebola virus kills 14 in Uganda

Deadly Ebola virus kills 14 in Uganda V Originaly said by David Ariosto on CNN world news This is very scary considering the fact it can spread and that as many as 20 cases have been found.
  15. O

Recipe: Sugar Noodles- Simple but amazing!

This has been something my parents have been making me for longer then I can remember. In my opinion, THIS IS AMAZING! What you need: 2/3 cups of sugar (depends on the amount of noodles you have) Spagetti noodles A pot to boil the noodles Water strainer 1/4 pound butter Preperation: (really...
  16. O

Seeking Cell battery and enigma berry.

Title says it all. I'm looking for for and cell battery and an enigma berry in my pokemon black game. I have much I can offer in return.
  17. O

seeking gen V, 6x6 triple battle

So, i hope this is posted in the right spot. I'm looking for a: triple battle, no ristrictions (no hacked pokemon), gen 5 and no wonder launcher. My friend code is 3740-5609-4999.
  18. O

Egg move pokemon

I'm looking for the folowing egg move pokemon. I could just breed them myself but i'm to lazy for that! The List: Iron Tail Axew Aromatherapy Cleffa Clear Smog Litwick Brine Chinchou Electroweb Spinirak Rage Powder Spinirak
  19. O

URLs?

I've notice that it is possible to take a URL and make it appear as a word or title or something not the link. I was wondering how to do this.
  20. O

Please Someone help me level up my Pokemon!

I breed pokemon and I really want to level up the pokemon that I get but I am simply to busy. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be willing to train a few pokemon for me in return for a reward. Current pokemon I have that I want trained: Egg-Move Chikorita. Level: 1. Please...
Back
Top Bottom