Search results for query: *

1. K

Continue da Sentence!

Its simple a user give a phrase and the next user gives another phase that makes it a sentence then it repeats User1:I punched User2:A guy User3:In the face User4:then he bled User5:and died Just keep adding phrases so the sentence will never end I will start I jumped
  2. K

Theory about Mew and Arceus

So we know that this two pokemon are GODS Mew This pokemon is known to evolve to the very many pokemon here Arceus This pokemon is known to create the pokemon universe and everything in it So my theory is this What if Arceus created Mew to create the Pokemon that are know here...
  3. K

Mangaquest shipping thread

Mangaquest (Gold x Crystal (Adventures)) Discuss it here
  4. K

Senirasu Shipping Thread

Senirasu Shipping (VolknerxCandice) Discuss it here
  5. K

SoulSilver shipping general discussion

SoulSilver shipping (SilverxLyra) Discuss the shipping here Well read this if you want The Redhead's Misery Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction Broken Abyss Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic | FanFiction Great fanfics about soulsilver shipping
  6. K

Improve my team

Forrtress lvl.100 HP 291 Explosion ATK 216 Rapid spin Def 316 Stealth Rock Sp 116 Spikes SP.ATK 156 SP.DEF 156 Empoleon lvl.100 Aqua Jet Drill Pack Ice Beam Swords Dance Drifblim lvl.100 Baton Pass...
  7. K

What would you do to a character

Okay its like this P1What would you do to ??? P2KILL HIM,What would you do to ??? So goes on Any character Anime,Cartoon,manga,game Just no real life
  8. K

What is the most suprising yet annoying pokemon thing you know

Mine is people eating slowpoke tail i was like :banghead: :unworthy:
Back
Top Bottom