Search results for query: *

1. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

EVERYONE: Molly Hale Gets Adopted

Molly Hale Gets Adopted Mrs. Ketchum was sitting in Ash's room with Ash, she had made a decision to adopt Molly. Molly decided to keep Hale as her surname because her parents have died. "You will have someone to play with every day, sweetheart". Said Mrs. Ketchum to Ash. Ash and Mrs. Ketchum...
  2. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

An Oyster Stew

Molyl ws from pokemon 3 the movie, that's there Molly. Molyl Hale.
  3. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Molly's New Scooter

Molly's New Scooter Part III still cold out, Mr. Freeze is still attacking the world, it will take all 8 children to destroy him "How are we goign to defeat Mr. Freeze?" asked Ash "Teamworl." Professor Oak replied "My scooter is still frozen." cried Molly. "We'll wearm it up...
  4. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Molly's New Scooter

please, i am tryign to make a story as good as i can, i am sorry.
  5. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Molly's New Scooter

Molly's New Scooter - Patt II The whole gang goes to Professor Oak's lab and sit and listen to Professor Oak. "Mr. Freeze is a very dangerous creature, his difficulty level is dangerously high." said Professor Oak "We'll need major power to destroy that monster." said Molly "Right!"...
  6. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Molly's New Scooter

*sigh* Mr. Freeze is a monster made by team rocket
  7. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Molly's New Scooter

Molly's New Scooter - Patt I Mrs. Ketchum takes Ash to the store to get a scooter for Molly, Ash can't decide on what color to get for Molly. "Maybe Molyl will like a yellow one." said Ash. "Good choice/" said Professor Oak so Ash and Professor Oak decided on the yellow scooter for...
  8. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

An Oyster Stew

An Oyster Stew Tracey's girlfriend Emma's birthday has come, he's taking her out to an italian restaurant. Everyone is snappily dressed for this occasion. "Want to go shopping with me, Ash" asked Tracey "Sure" said Ash they go to a store that sells pearls ar a very low price...
  9. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

The Hope And The Party

The Hope And The Party Ash is sitting on the porch with Molly hoping he will get to go to Kimberly's birthday party. Molly shows Ash her drawing of a birthday cake. "Nice drawing, Molly" said Ash "Thanks" said Molly Ash goes on the computer and makes a birthdya card for Kimberly who...
  10. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Baseball Season

Baseball Season Molly is trying out for the junior baseball team, she hits the balls with a bat and running the bases and makes it home "Do you think I can be in the baseball team" said Molly. "Hopefully" said the baseball coach. "She's good at baseball" said Richie "I hope she...
  11. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Second Chance

Second Chance Molly Hale is practicing walking around the basement sio she can sign up for the walkathon, she checks to see if she is in the walkathon. She tries to sign up. "I want to be part of the walkathon" said Molly. "Try signing up" the walkathon host. "I tried" said Molly...
  12. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Two Heads Are Better Than One

Two Heads Are Better Than One Molly Hale is sitting on the couch playing with her toys while watching cartoons on the living room TV. "This will be a great show" siad Ash. "You bet" added Brock. "I am glad you decided to buy me a new bike, Ash" said Misty. Ash and tracey are...
  13. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Enter... The Lizzinator

Enter... The Lizzinator Ash and his friends are in Paris for a vacation, Emmy is their guests. Emmy is 6, her aunts. uncles, parents and granfparents went to Las Vegas for their own vacation. "There's going to be 9 of us, Ash" said Brock "I am loving this vacation already" exclaimed...
  14. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

On Fins And Toes

On Fins And Toes The gang are having a nice vacation in san francisco. There is also a mystery to solve, Team Rocket is at it again. Ash sees vable cars going by, and the stores, restaurants, etc. looked fimilar. Molly had to go to the bathroom. "I have to go to the bathroom, Ash" said...
  15. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Trick Or Treat

Trick Or Treat Ash is playing the piano at home "I'm going to be a contestant on a game show, I could win lots of new furniture" said Ash "Trick Or Treat is a great game show" said Tracey "Good luck, Ash" said Brock Molly is walking through a pumpkin patch "I hope to find a...
  16. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Fowl Play

Fowl Play Mrs. Ketchum and Molly went to the store for the day to get stuff, Ash is taking singing lessons, he practices singing in the backyard. "Bravo, Ash!" said Brock "Thanls!" said Ash "You sing good, Ash!" said Misty "How about we break for lunch?" siad Brock "I'm dyin'...
  17. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

PSX/PS2 Game Game

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit
  18. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Renewal version)

Born In 1980, I Am A HUGE Pokemon Fan, And I Love All Pokemon Movies
  19. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

What Is Everyone Doing For Christmas?

what is everyone doing for christmas? i am going up to my relative's house fore christmas, i have presents to buy
  20. MollyHaleIsMyFriend

Pokemon Fruit Snacks

is there any pokemon fruit snacks in the stores, if so, where can i find some?
Back
Top Bottom