Search results for query: *

1. T

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon I want a Qwilfish with Intimidate.I can give you any item you want so tell me what it is.
  2. T

GEN VI: HA Qwilfish

Bump
  3. T

GEN VI: HA Qwilfish

Hello everyone.I am in need of a Qwilfish with the ability Intimidate.I can give on return any pokemon for dex barring legendaries,plenty of pokemon with their hidden ability and almost any item.
  4. T

GEN VI: Shroomish/Breloom with Drain Punch.

Thank you very much!! :)
  5. T

Ok I can give you a masterball.I have added you.My friend code is in my signature.Also,what time are you usually available?
  6. T

I'm looking for either a Shroomish or a Breloom with Drain Punch and preferably with the hidden ability too.I can offer almost any pokemon and lots of items so ask whatever you want.Also,I usually make threads like these once in a while and I dont know if I can do it any other way or if it's...
  7. T

GEN VI: Staryu/Starmie with hidden ability

Thank you very much!!
  8. T

I'm EEST +3 which I think means I have a +3 hour difference.Anyway I will be available tonight so just add me on your friend list.My FC is in my signature. @valerydarcy I dont have any 4 IVs Ditto and as you can see Max has priority over you.Thanks anyway.
  9. T

I have toxic boost zangoose if that is ok with you.It is 5 IV Jolly as well.I dont know if i will be available today,though.
  10. T

Almost anything available in 6th gen I can't really list it.Tell something you want and I will get it for you.Also, I'm from Greece so tell what time you are available.
  11. T

Hello everyone!I am looking for either Staryu or Starmie with the ability Analytic.It is only available from the 5th gen so I would really appreciate your help.I can almost any pokemon in return so feel free to ask.
  12. T

4/5 IVs w/ Egg Moves, Friend Safari, Misc. (Updated 08/11)

No problem.I will add you and go online.
  13. T

GEN VI: Wanted: HA Alomomola and HA Carvanha/Sharpedo

Yeah that is great.I will add you.My FC is in my signature.Can you trade now?
  14. T

GEN VI: Wanted: HA Alomomola and HA Carvanha/Sharpedo

I have Alomomola with Regenerator.I want a Swinub for exchange.
  15. T

4/5 IVs w/ Egg Moves, Friend Safari, Misc. (Updated 08/11)

Hey there.Can you catch Klang with its hidden ability(Clear Body)?I can give you any BP item you ask.
  16. T

GEN VI: Hidden Ability Emolga and Charizardite Y.

Thanks for the quick responses both of you.
  17. T

I have all of them.I added you.I will be online for some time now.I used the friend code from your trainer card.
  18. T

Yeah it's fine.Do you have anything specific you want in return?
  19. T

Thanks for the Emolga.Anyone with the mega stone guys?
Back
Top Bottom