Search results for query: *

1. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Satoshi Kon

Satoshi Kon has renewed my hopes that the anime industry hasn't completely turned to useless garbage like Lucky Star. I started watching Paranoia Agent the other night. Has anyone else seen this? S..so amazing @_@ I also watched a trailer for his movie Paprika, which my boyfriend has so we're...
  2. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Favorite programming language?

I'm curious because I'm trying to get comfy with Python right now and was wondering what works for everyone else. On a side note, can anyone think of any reasons why I am required to take a class on fortran for a meteorology degree? Because I have to and I have no idea why. >_>
  3. Turtle Tamer Kammy

New Social Group - I cried during "Graveyard of the Fireflies"

Hotaru has created a new social group called "I cried during "Graveyard of the Fireflies"", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Animal Crossing, anyone?

I can't be the only person here who uses the wifi for ACWW... right? D:
  5. Turtle Tamer Kammy

The BMGf Group and Safe Haven for serious fan-fiction writers

Hello everyone! We're starting up a group for fan-fiction writers on BMGf. If you're serious about writing and want CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (You MUST be able to handle criticism. Absolutely no whining D:) from other writers that know spelling, proper grammar and other things that make a story...
  6. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Both versions?

Does anyone else own both versions just for the sake of being able to start one over? I think I'd feel dumb for spending 70+ on this generation of games without any spinoffs being out yet, but I'm so tempted to buy Diamond because I want to start fresh. My Pearl version has the date I started...
  7. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Crystal Elite 4

I'm trying to put together a team to take down the Crystal E4. The last time I played Sliver was probably 3 or 4 years ago and even so, the teams are probably a bit different in Crystal, right? Has anyone here recently played Crystal? What did you use/recommend to beat the E4?
  8. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Chosen Last

I always liked the idea of Pokemon fanfiction; it's a whole world you can play with and to me that's awesome! I never really got around to writing any fics partly because any ideas I had didn't seem good enough and partly because I just wasn't focused enough. I don't usually write fiction...
  9. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Bulbachat Club of Happiness and Good Times

I thought it would be nice if the chatters had a little place in the forums to reek some havoc and for the forum goers to see what we're like so that they will be tempted to join in! The chat is really damn awesome. :D
  10. Turtle Tamer Kammy

This is a horse. This is a horse on drugs.

Ok, so my friend stumbled upon this nugget of happy today: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2457332 I can't believe this exists. I mean, it has an ISBN number and everything! Maybe I found it extra funny because I worked in the kid's department of Barnes and...
  11. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Penpaling!

So, I brought this up in the chat and was blatently ignored (except by Jason), so I thought I'd see what the response was here! I love writing letters. I have a penpal in Florida right now who I am going to exchange recipes with. I wrote her my first letter today ^_^ But I know the people...
  12. Turtle Tamer Kammy

GTS Warning...

http://community.livejournal.com/pokewifi/245656.html Has anyone else heard of this?
  13. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Mac vs. PC: FIGHT!

I have HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT with my PC. I've been considering buying a Mac as my next computer. Does anyone here have a Mac? Do you love it, or does it make you want to die? Is there anyone here that has gone from PC to Mac, and if so, how did it go?
  14. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Chat problems?

Has anyone else had a hard time connecting to the chat room? I keep timing out tonight even though today I was able to connect.
  15. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Sixth member?

*points to sig* My Emerald team. They're all around level 40. More details on the "Post your game status here" thread. I'm at a loss as to who to use as a sixth member. I was thinking it'd be fun to have a 1st or 2nd gen, since I have all 3rd right now. I have water, rock, steel, psychic...
  16. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Anna Nicole Smith is dead...

Discuss.
  17. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Bento box!! :D

I am going to start making bento-like things to take with me to school. Keeping in mind I hate most veggies, does anyone here have any tips for making a really awesome bento box?
  18. Turtle Tamer Kammy

Favorite Secret Base location?

I love the secret bases. Yeah, they're useless, but you can set crap up in a cave! The best one is on Route 120 in a pile of grass; it's right in front of a soil patch so you can plant stuff! Plus, if you climb the stairs, one of the Regi tombs is right there. Anyone else have a favorite...
  19. Turtle Tamer Kammy

LiveJournal, anyone?

I'm always looking for more new friends on lj. Anyone here have one/looking for a new lj friend? ^_^ http://julayfm.livejournal.com (friends only, but I'd be more than happy to friend probably anyone from here since I know you from here!)
  20. Turtle Tamer Kammy

2 Questions

I've asked these already and no one has answered a yes or no, so I'm bringing them up again. 1.) Do we know which stores will be doing the free stylus deal with DP pre-orders and if so, are they doing them already? 2.) What's the deal on this? I have both games. Thanks kids! <3
Back
Top Bottom