Search results for query: *

1. M

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now) My apologies that I wasn't available today, my schedule has been a little hectic.
  2. M

Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex! At the moment the only other pokemon I am looking for are Celebi and Manaphy as they are the last pokemon I need to complete the national dex, but if you would like those pokemon I can just give them to you.
  3. M

And Gen IV: Breeders Shop, コジロウ, ミズゴロウ, and me, SparkStatic

The next two letters are A W. What Are The Next Two Letters In The Following Sequence: And Why? A W for And Why.
  4. M

Shiny Pokemon

Now?
  5. M

Re: Seeking Nicknamed Pokemon for a Living Pokedex! I'm interested in the legit Arceus if it's still available. Would you be willing to trade it for Spheal or Milotic or Munchlax?
  6. M

Shiny Pokemon

Sure
  7. M

Shiny Pokemon

Here are the shiny pokemon I am offering: Wailord Lv. 49 Audino Lv. 47 Dunsparce Lv. 18 Ponyta Lv. 7 x 4 Larvitar Lv. 16 Girafarig Lv. 28 x 4 Shinx Lv. 10 x 3 I am looking for Celebi, Manaphy, Arceus, Stunky or Skuntank.
  8. M

Almost completed National Dex

Thank you for the offer but I have since acquired a Mankey.
  9. M

Many event and other pokemon

Certainly
  10. M

That sounds good to me, let me know when you are available to trade.
  11. M

I can't nickname any of the legendary pokemon as I have transferred them in from other games. I can nickname all the DW pokemon and the shiny Darumaka, Audino and Drilbur.
  12. M

Updated 07/16/12 I have been working away at completing the National Dex and can progress no further without help. At present I only need 3 more pokemon to reach completion. Gen II Gen IV I have for trade: I only need one part of the evolutionary chains I'm looking for, I will...
  13. M

I am interested in either Shaymin, either Mew, the fan club Jirachi And the normal form Deoxys. I can offer DWF Ludicolo, Poochyena, Maquerain and Houndour. I also have shiny Darumaka, Drilbur, Audino and Dunsparce.
  14. M

Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!! yep im good to go right now
  15. M

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!! Well I will be up till about 12 my time if you're still available to trade tonight. If not perhaps tomorrow.
  16. M

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!! Ok I am available to trade for the rest of the day as well
  17. M

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!! Ok Ho-oh it is then. Let me know when you're available to trade.
  18. M

Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!! I am interested in the Thundurus. I have Cresselia or Ho-oh or if you would prefer I have a few legit shiny pokemon.
  19. M

Pokemon For Trade

I'm interested in the bulbasaur, the treeko and the mudkip. What pokemon are you looking for?
Back
Top Bottom