• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: breloom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Why Doesn't the Pokemon Company Export DVDs or Merchandise to the UK

Why does the Pokemon company hate the UK? The DVD publishers seem to hate us especially because in the UK there are no DVDs of the main series. Also there is a serious lack of pokemon merchandice in the UK, and no Pokemon Center store.
  2. B

Your most recent watched Pokemon episode

say What pokemon episode you last watched Mine was AG101 Vanity Affair
  3. B

Your most recently watched Pokemon episode

I'm not sure if this should go here in Pokemon Anime I'll leave it here for now In this thread, you say what episode of the Pokemon anime you watched most recently My most recent is AG101 - Vanity Affair
  4. B

Pokemon animation directors

I noticed there used to be an animation director thread but it was closed Why not make another one
Back
Top Bottom