Search results for query: *

1. D

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

Of course, Brock's 'I'll use my trusty frying pan... as a drying pan!'
  2. D

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Shuckle - Dr. Slavic - 06/22/12
  3. D

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

SlowpokeTail - Dr. Slavic - 22/06/12 Up-Grade - Dr. Slavic - 22/06/12
  4. D

How do you play in-game

I always have a team that consists of Pokemon I like, regardless of type-coverage. However, I always build my team for more or less practicality. I always use my starter on my team, I never use legendaries, and I always have a Water type and a Flying type, because Surf, Waterfall and Fly are...
  5. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I have a tendency to name my Pokemon like I name my pets, after various characters or historical people, with a few exceptions. In Emerald: Grovyle, Male, is Irwin, after Steve Irwin, one of my personal heroes AND closely linked to reptiles. Swellow, Male, is Armstrong, after Neil Armstrong...
  6. D

Ideas For New Pokemon

^This. I'm tired of only ever seeing Zubat and Tentacool to annoy me, this thing would be great. Maybe it should have some sort of evolution that has redeeming stats and moves, but is waaaay easier to hit, so there would be SOME reason to catch it.
  7. D

Ideas For New Pokemon

Lots of ideas. ALL the ideas. Woot woot
  8. D

Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Tympole and company because they look like tumor-infested mutated toads, also their dratted Supersonic is horrendous to me. Shedinja used to scare me a bit, sucking people's souls out. MissingNo. Pretty much anything in Lavender town when I was younger, that accursed music. ESPECIALLY the...
  9. D

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm playing in game Pokemon Black for the first time, and having trouble picking out a sixth Pokemon for my team. I tried to go for Cryogonal, but it's about as fragile as... well, as a snowflake. So, I need one more, and I'm open to ideas! My team as...
  10. D

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Well, I once named a Rapidash I caught in Pearl Wild A**, since, well, because. I also, when I was younger, caught a Dewgong in FireRed (With a Master Ball, I might add!) and I named it Sparky, lord knows why! XD
  11. D

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass - Treecko Fire - Charmander Water - Oshawott
  12. D

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

But who really has time for Pokemon Box? c: Actually, I've always wanted that game. But traditionally, Linoone doesn't learn it.
  13. D

You want to know how all these things makes sense? 2 AM, loaded with caffeine! XD But! I do think that most of those things listed make less sense, though I would argue Charizard and maybe Vileplume's case. I just see Charizard walking up to a smaller opponent, like a Caterpie, and just stepping...
  14. D

This is what I have for now, I'll be thinking about it more throughout the next few weeks, though. Charizard should learn Stomp. That just seems natural. Pidgeot, Rapidash and Linoone should all be able to learn Extremespeed. They are supposedly extremely fast, so why no Extremespeed...
  15. D

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

I love Breloom and Mienshao. I could never get into Blaziken, Infernape, or Emboar, because Game Freak should stop making Fire / Fighting Starters!
  16. D

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

Ice Types and Bug Types, by far!
  17. D

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

Psychic Mitchell, up in that DPPl Desert area.
  18. D

Why do so many people hate gen III?

I was never able to understand why people hated RSE so much. Ruby was the first Pokemon adventure game I ever played (before that I had played the Trading Card Game on the Color and Snap on the 64) and I feel by far it has the best Pokemon designs. After 3rd Gen, I feel the Pokemon just got...
  19. D

Hottest Pokémon Girl

This might seem a bit unconventional, but I was always fond of Nikki from the Trading Card Game on the Color. Even from her face, I can still vouch for her. And maybe it has to do with her possible affair with Mr. Ishihara. Who knows? From the show, I would say either Lorelei or Jasmine.
Back
Top Bottom