Search results for query: *

1. T

Have you ever spent a long time looking for one Pokemon?

Have you scavenged through the tall grass searching for that one Pokemon with a 1% chance of coming out? Spent countless hours chaining and failing to find that shiny? Hatched 1000's of eggs to get a shiny? Got stuck in a cave while trying to find where a legendary Pokemon is? Do tell! I...
  2. T

Pokedex entry editing help for B2W2...

So, I've been busy adding as many Pokedex entries for B2W2 on Bulbapedia that are needed. And I finally got the national Pokedex, so yay, more entries! But the problem is... How is the template thingy done for Pokemon that share Pokedex entries in both BW and B2W2? And I know BW dex is...
  3. T

Build yourself a moveset (READ FIRST POST!)!

In an alternate universe, humans have acquired the abilities of the Pokemon they live alongside, and use these skills for everyday life and friendly (and not so friendly) combat vs Pokemon and other people. YOU are now in that universe. Are you a single or dual type? What is your Ability? What...
  4. T

You may not know this but...

I like to make Pokemon sprites. I mainly do fusions. I have over a year of experience, and I get requests on Facebook. So here are some of my fusions I did by request(under the attachment thingy). ignore the one saved under bmp, go to the one under png EDIT: Please comment, I want to know...
  5. T

If you could steal an item of clothing that belonged to Ash...

(I'm talking about his main outfits for this thread btw) Well lets just say you're a crazy person like myself and decided to steal an item of clothing from Ash. Maybe the famous hat he sent a million postcards to get. Or rock those fingerless gloves. Maybe steal those awesome Unova high-top...
  6. T

What was the last picture/doodle that you drew (and completed)?

Maybe it was something out of sheer boredom in history class. Maybe it was something that you spent oh-so many hours on and you couldn't get the colors right on. Or maybe you drew a smiley face on your hand. idk. Something like that. Well what was the last picture or doodle that you drew...
  7. T

Kill and Save!

Kill and Save Ok, I saw this on another forum a really long time ago. We will use some guy I made up named Steve. OBJECTIVE: Think up of the funniest way to kill or save Steve! RULES: -The first person thinks of a way to put Steve in a potentially deadly scenario. But the next...
  8. T

AltoShipping or MareShipping?

I know many fans like to ship Ash with someone else, but if you HAD to choose, which one do you prefer? (For those who don't know, these ships have to do with the movie Pokemon Heroes. AltoShipping is AshxLatias, MareShipping is AshxBianca.)
  9. T

If you could use ONE Pokemon attack...

Lets just say Arceus or some Pokegod gave you the opportunity to use almost ANY Pokemon attack, and not use it once, but use that attack whenever you'd like. What attack would you be able use? BANNED ATTACKS: Any attacks involving flight(Fly, Sky drop)are banned(because flight is different...
  10. T

A very strangely awesome theory.

Almost all Pokemon are descended from Mew. Every other Pokemon was created by Arceus. But what about humans? They seem to be the odd one out here... Perhaps humans are a perfect being created by Arceus,capable of controlling other Pokemon. But are humans Pokemon,or related to them? Or maybe...
  11. T

IT'S RANDOM FACT TIME!

One thing I absol-utely love are random tidbits of strange information. So what you do here is just post random facts! It can be about practically anything! RULES: No facts about anything obvious(:banana:LOL DID U NO VAPEORN IS A WATER TYPE LOL:banana:) It doesnt have to be about Pokemon Keep...
  12. T

Who do you think is the baddest of them all?

The title explains it all. Name someone from the anime, games, etc... That you think is the evilest in the Pokemon world. Give a reason why. And I mean just plain evil, not annoying like walking through a cave with no repels(coughcoughZubatscough). I have a definite winner for me.
  13. T

Have you ever had dreams about Pokemon? Share them here!

Ok, if you think about something a lot, then sometimes you have a dream about it. If you like pokemon,then you think about it. And if you think about it, you may have a dream about it. Chances are, you may have had a dream or so about Pokemon or something Pokemon related. So share your dreams...
  14. T

THE TOGEKISS HAS COME!!!...Like anyone cares X3

HELLO PEOPLE:ksmile:!!!!(Makes overly dramatic entrance in a stadium,contest style,with a Togekiss named Hypotenuse) My name is The Togekiss(not telling my real name :p ),and I Like...no...LOVE Pokemon! I make Pokemon fusion sprites,and I play Pokemon,and I'm currently watching every Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom