Search results for query: *

1. A

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

- Trip has great intelligence and having big role in rivalry instead of previous rivals. - Iris has been written as better female companion than previous girls. - Bianca has being the best female rival in Pokemon Anime universe. - I like running gag of Stephan. It is not too annoying - Dawn had...
  2. A

Preview BW101: Soryu Gym! Iris VS Shaga!!

Yay, another Iris episode. I hope she can get more development in this episode
  3. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

Ghetsis would kick Giovanni's *** LOL What if Bianca participated in Junior Cup
  4. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

Trip and Iris would be the smartest one. What if Iris owned a female Serperior?
  5. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

That would be Tobias 2.0 What if Ash caught Klink?
  6. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I'd like to see Garchomp battled Ash's Gible What if Trip caught Dragonite instead of Iris?
  7. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I will do a facepalm! What if Iris caught a Timburr?
  8. A

Who is the manliest out of [insert three Pokeguys here]?

Lance Trip, Stephan, Alder
  9. A

Preview BW99: The Tag Battle of the Sky and the Earth!

Ash and Cilan, nice! It reminds me with Subway Tag Battle episode last year....
  10. A

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"Don't ship me with Bad Luck Brian. IMMA FOREVER ALONE!!!"
  11. A

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Just hamburger, noodles, and fresh water
  12. A

News Jamie McGonnigal doing IAmA on Reddit! Come ask me questions!

I'd like to say , nice to meet you Jamie McG! ^_^. Do you have any preparation for voicing Trip upcoming episodes?
  13. A

What's you favorite episodes of pokemon?

I like Trip winning Junior Cup and Iris catching Emolga episode :)
  14. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I would like to see Emolga VS Minccino What if Trip won Club Battle?
  15. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

Unovan people will be confused what they wear LOL What if Trip and Iris battled Ingo and Emmet instead of Ash and Cilan?
  16. A

Will Team Plasma finally make an appearance in Season 2?

I am sure Team Plasma will appear in second season. I hope it will be like Team Rocket arc.
  17. A

What are your favorite ships in the anime?

AdvanceShipping (Ash and May) PokeShipping (Ash x Misty) FlavescentShipping (Iris x Trip) CafemochaShipping CollideShipping ColdCoffeeShipping KodakShipping ComaShipping PalletShipping
  18. A

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

- KodakShipping - PokeShipping - AdvanceShipping - CafemochaShipping - MustardShipping (Ash x Stephan) - CollideShipping - ComaShipping
  19. A

.:: FlavescentShipping (Iris x Shooti) General Discussion ::.

I extremely loveeeee with this shipping. I put it most number one shipping on my list. Trip has some similarities with Iris. - Both are inspired by certain people (Trip <----- Alder, while Iris <----- Drayden) - Both are related with Alder despite being different fandom (Trip in anime, Iris in...
  20. A

What if? Pokemon Edition

I wouldn't mind. What if Trip had a Metagross?
Back
Top Bottom