Search results for query: *

1. P

Is anyone else bothered by this?

Last year I asked pokemon.com through their support system if they could add a manga section. I said that they would only have to add those Pokémon mangas that are currently in print by VIZ (which at the time was Pokémon Adventures, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! and Pokémon Mystery...
  2. P

How censored are the other Pokemon manga Viz has published?

Did Pokémon Adventures 1-14 & the Black and White arc have any bad edits and / or bad translations? I've heard that they edited a scene in chapter 32 where Green (the girl) had hidden two Poké Balls under her top + a scene in chapter 133 where Crystals' mom slapped crystal + recoloured Jynx. I...
  3. P

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

Thanks for helping me. I'm going to try using Inspect Elements for Google Chrome from here on so I don't have to bother you.
  4. P

I reached my tenth post with this thread so now I can use links. Hence, I edited it a little. Is it still ok?
  5. P

Changed it to font size 2. Is it ok now?
  6. P

Now it should be fixed. No part of the text rows are longer than "BW2 trailer!"
  7. P

I lowered some text sizes. Is it ok now?
  8. P

Sigh... How about now?
  9. P

How about now? Are there any similar add-ons for Firefox? I think I've found some way (that I don't remember) to inspect images and other parts of websites without using add-ons.
  10. P

How about now? Btw, how do you check it? Do you take a screen capture and mesure the pixels with a image editing program, or are there programs / websites that can mesure it, or is it an admin tool?
  11. P

Is my signature ok? I have no idea how big something is in pixels, as it's hard to mesure. (vBulletin should make a tool that tells the dimensions of a signature in pixels.)
  12. P

Chuang Yi's website is hacked and spammed!

I didn't know that. I get most of my Pokémon manga info from Bulbapedia and Dogasu's Backpack, so I usually only visit Chuang Yi's website a couple of times a year. In this case I'm a Slowpoke. I did some Googling and couldn't find any any official or unofficial information about this and since...
  13. P

Chuang Yi's website is hacked and spammed!

For those of you who don't know, Chuang Yi Publishing Pte Ltd. is a Singapore based company and one of the only publishers of English Pokémon manga together with Viz Media, LLC. They publish more Pokémon mangas than Viz, Including Pokémon Adventures Ruby & Sapphire, FireRed & LeafGreen and...
  14. P

Petition for the awesome Pokémon anime shown in new BW2 promo!

Sign this petition if you want the new animated Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 promo to get it's own anime: If you have seen the new Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 promo you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't seen it and are a fan of the Pokémon Special manga you're probably going to...
Back
Top Bottom