• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Carbon-14

GEN VI: [LF] Modest Eevee (HP Fight) + Sly Zoroark

I am looking for a Modest Eevee that has the IV spread 31/30/30/30/30/30 for HP Fighting. (However I think any even number can take the place of a 30, and the HP will still be fighting type, so the Atk IV can also be set to 2 or 0.) The gender of the Eevee does not matter. Relearnable/egg moves...
  2. Carbon-14

GEN VI: HA Tyrunt and HA Cyndaquil with HP Rock

White Crow; Thanks for getting back to me. I actually got my hands on a Tyrunt yesterday. But if you could breed me the HA Cyndaquil with HP Rock, I would most definitely appreciate it. Is there anything I have in particular that would interest you?
  3. Carbon-14

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

tabor62; Hi, I was interested in a Perfect Hippopotas and a Perfect Hawlucha. I don't have anything on your wishlist but I can offer you some Enigma Berries, or some Battle Maison items. Possibly heart scales if you want them.
  4. Carbon-14

GEN VI: HA Tyrunt and HA Cyndaquil with HP Rock

Hi, I'm looking for a Rock Head Tyrunt, preferably a female (though a male will work) with decent IVs. I'm aiming for a Jolly Rock Head Tyrunt with 31's in each stat except Special Attack, so if you happen to have something close to that onhand, I'd love to trade it. If not, that's cool; I've...
  5. Carbon-14

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 11/19/14) Both of those Pokemon should be in regular balls. And they p much are junk pokemon to me, lol. Forgot to say that Crobat is in a Luxury Ball (not matching, but useful for Zubat to get its happiness up faster). Think...
  6. Carbon-14

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 11/19/14) @tabor62 Yeah, I'd have to have it sniped. I figured it wouldn't be so easy because a lv1 Chespin (that people don't know is HA) wouldn't be very popular, at least imo. Could you trade tonight at around 11:00 pm PST? I...
  7. Carbon-14

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon @that1chick When do you normally do trading? And what timezone are you in? I'm in Pacific Standard Time, and I'm normally not available to trade until 10pm–12am PST (in other words, around midnight), unless I get lucky in the mornings and my parents are...
  8. Carbon-14

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 11/19/14) @tabor62 Hi. Would you mind trading me a HA Chespin? I don't care about what ball it's in. I don't have much to offer because I'm relatively new to the breeding scene, but I do have a HA Jolly Crobat female, level...
  9. Carbon-14

Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon *Closed*

Re: Trading 205+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Hello, 1chick. Could I snag one of your HA Lapras in exchange for a Ditto with a Heart Scale? My FC is 0232 9395 4691
  10. Carbon-14

Fire/Fighting Pokemon. Should there be more?

To be honest, I was taken aback when I found out Emboar was part Fighting. I was sort of hoping it would be Fire/Ground, because I think that that type combo has so much potential, but Camerupt's stats leave much to be desired. Although I think Fire/Fighting is a fantastic combination, it does...
  11. Carbon-14

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

I am of the headcanon that the reason Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed is because they are "too spiky to mount," if you know what I'm saying. Nidoran F can breed, though, so perhaps she's less spiny? Makes sense to me. Maybe during battles, Pokemon naturally hold back their full strength in...
  12. Carbon-14

Mistaken Evolutions

In grade school, when Ruby and Sapphire first came out, I had an argument with another student over Plusle and Minun (I had the guidebook so I already knew they couldn't evolve), but the other kid said that the evolution line went Plusle -> Minun -> Pichu -> Pikachu -> Raichu. Also, when I...
  13. Carbon-14

Looking for Eggs for an Egglocke! Offering art in return.

If you're still open to receiving egg donations, PM me. I'd love to help!
  14. Carbon-14

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was in the Battle Factory in SoulSilver, my Breloom vs. an Aggron. I used Sky Uppercut to take out more than half its HP, and then Aggron took out about 1/3 of Breloom's with a Rock Slide (Breloom had already been softened up by the previous enemy Pokemon). I'm about to take it out with...
  15. Carbon-14

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

A slice of Muenster cheese from the deli with a little spoonful of preserves, mmm~ Also, cottage cheese with jam, but I suppose that isn't very unusual. Peanut butter spread on a homemade turkey burger is actually very bomb, as well.
  16. Carbon-14

What Foods Can't You Stand?

You guys are reminding me of all the foods I don't really like all that much. My unfavorites include: Licorice - I think I ate a load of them one evening when I was three, and developed a disgust for the taste and scent Mushrooms - the taste and texture bother me. I think I might be able to...
  17. Carbon-14

I need help with my Scizor!

I think the question you best ask yourself is this: Do you want something that can take hits during set-up, or do you want something fierce and fast? You've already decided on max Attack. I'm not sure if investing a whole lot in Speed will let you outpace anything notable besides maybe max Speed...
  18. Carbon-14

just sticking my feet in the water

Hi, there! I'm a newbie to the Bulbagarden community--haven't really made any posts since I signed up. You can call me Carbon, obviously~ I originally only signed up to do a private RP with another user, but then I noticed WHOA, A GTS FORUM and WHOA, A COMPETITIVE BATTLE FORUM, along with an art...
  19. Carbon-14

New and Creative moveset thread

I use a Fire/Water/Grass core in my Battle Tower team and I was thinking that it would be good to have an extra Grass resist for Gastrodon (my Fire mon is Typhlosion). Then I impulsively thought that a Sap Sipper 'mon would do well! What has Sap Sipper that can go physical? Girafarig @Life...
  20. Carbon-14

Idea: One-Shot RPs

This is an excellent idea. There is a certain other site where I go to do these types of RPs, despite my distaste for said site due to its strict (sometimes unwritten) forum rules. Sometimes I just don't feel like having a long, drawn-out roleplay with four or five other people and want...
Back
Top Bottom