Search results for query: *

1. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Right, I heard them!:D Niiice voices, I love the Japanese dub >w<!<3
  2. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

This is some audio messages of Musashi Kojiro and Nyaasu?=O How do you listen to them...?^^' They aren't in MP3 format...^^'
  3. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

I'm Ok with that JessieRocketka!:D Musashi Kojiro and Nyaasu are the more important characters of the pokemon show, and pokemon need Rockets to be charmy!;-) But I think It would be really cool if team rocket become important characters for the serie's scenario...aw, that's would be great! So...
  4. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Ohhhh my gaaaaawwwwwdddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O_O I don't know if I will survive until the begining of the radio......xD I'MMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAPPPPYYYYY!!!!! *Cries of happiness*TTwTT Roketto Dan soooo miss me........ *too many emotions at once...* I love you, Musashi Kojiro and...
  5. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

JessieRocketka, when I spoke to "pub", I meant some publicity for the Rocket Radio.^_^ There are sometimes publicity after pokémon episodes, it replaces "Oak's lecture". About the news tweets, may be Yamato and Kosaburo will appear in the best wishes 2??O_O If the olds pokémon, trainers and...
  6. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

"Goofy" is a synonym of "stupid", isn't it? So, for me, DP's rockets are maladroits and funny.;-) About the today's tweets, I hope to the project can start soon me too.=/ I wonder how many people Giovanni want to gather to start to make things...=O "7 billions", I hope that was just a sadistic...
  7. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

"Goofy"? DP's Rockets are'nt "goofy". Ok, if they'll suddenly switch back to being like the "old rockets", that's will seem strange but...I can't see the utility to create a radio programm for Rockets if they're too serious. Megumi has said she want to create an "heartwarming"! I understand...
  8. R

Will we get to see Reshiram, Zekrom, and or Kyurem in season 2?

The Tao-trio of Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem did not appear in the best wishes serie, but they were the more important piece of the scenario of the videos games... So, I think they should appear but the scenario of the serie was bad. May be they will appear in the Best Wishes 2 for an important...
  9. R

What will Team Rocket's role be in Season 2?

Do you think the Team Rocket come back to their's DP caracters? I think the Meloetta mission can be a part of this development. So, some people say Giovanni have a big project for Musashi Kojiro and Nyaasu. Wath's your opinion about this? I think the "Best Wishes 2" scenario will be better than...
  10. R

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Wow, wonderfull!=D I am so excited since I know some productors of the serie want to create this project of radio! Do you think this project of radio will be for the anime or something?:O That will can be the come back of the old team rocket like DP's rockets!=D
Back
Top Bottom