Search results for query: *

1. G

Mafia Final Fantasy Class Mafia: - 8/6 - Dusk of the Final Day

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Night 1 - 7/12 - Less Eventful Than Seinfeld I'd like to request a sub.
  2. G

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Confirm 2 Confirm I'm still in.
  3. G

Mafia Animal Crossing: New War-ENDGAME:MAFIA WINS

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Night 2: Mourning the Mayor K, I'm back and have internet again. I'm guessing we should lynch somebody random because the mafia was inactive as well. Vote: Noivern Noivern Remember this was a random vote, I'm just waiting for a response, to get people active.
  4. G

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13] Vote: Oswin Aside from a somewhat shaky claim, Oswin has not contributed much to the game (not saying that I have contributed though). Then trying to reflect the attention away from him and make Harpy look suspicious...
  5. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New War Confirmed.
  6. G

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Sign Ups! In please. Basically a mafioso who lurks get a point and they need points for an extra night-kill. This is somewhat an anti-lurk system, because people are not going to lurk, in fear of being accused as a lurking mafia. I wouldn't be surprised if the...
  7. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 3 - The fall of the Knight [6-25-13] Hey guys, I have summer break now so I won't be as busy with school. I'm going to try to make a suspect list right now and catch up.
  8. G

Mafia Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - END GAME - 6/26

Yay, we won! Good game guys. Thanks for being a great host and letting us play DK.
  9. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 4: The Ferris-wheel of doom - 06-22 Honestly, Buoy has a pretty good point. If you really think you should be lynched, then all the power to you. Vote: Stahl We don't exactly have the greatest leads, so let's try it and see where we go.
  10. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20 Wow, that's nice, a no kill. Either inactive mafia, doc protection or bulletproof.
  11. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New War In please.
  12. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 1 - Let's get dangerous! Could someone please do a vote tally? I haven't formed an opinion yet, I'll finish reading the thread first, then I'll post again talking about my suspicions or why I don't have any.
  13. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - NIGHT 1: Caught Cold-handed - 06-18 Wow... we were really lucky LOL. Gengar won the battle and got 569 exp. FinalArcadia's theory on Harpy mentioning him to alert him to redirect seems like a very interesting theory, but anyway. Spectrum...
  14. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace Confirmed.
  15. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace In please.
  16. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 1: The Starting Point - 06-16 'Sup guys. Let's start this off with a random vote. Vote: GliscorMan I want to damage you so I can catch you in my Pokeball.
  17. G

Re: Pokemon Black and White the 2 Years: Unova All-Star Mafia - SIGN UPS OPEN 2013-6- In.
  18. G

Mafia Brutal Host's Mafia: All Spots Taken; Subs Still Accepted

No, there has been a lot going on in life conflicting with this, but I'm determined to finish it. It's still going on.
  19. G

Mafia The Walking Dead Mafia: Endgame- Mafia win! (31/5/2013)

Well at least I got to live to see her die! >:D LOL
  20. G

Mafia Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 6/3 - TOWN VICTORY

Re: Let's Kill Bowser! Mafia - 5/31 - Night 5 Curse you Kamek!!! LOL Joking, good luck townies.
Back
Top Bottom