Search results for query: *

1. G

Mafia Brutal Host's Mafia: All Spots Taken; Subs Still Accepted

Welcome to the ultimate test of endurance; Brutal Host's Mafia! Note: This is a b*stard mafia, so I have the right to deceive or rip you off, but don't worry, I'm not that cruel. :) Expect weird, useless and just outright silly roles and characters. Elaborately drawn with MSpaint (because...
  2. G

Corporate Assassin II: Game Over Assassin And Accomplice Win 08/13/12

Well come to the sequel to Corporate Assassin, Corporate Assassin II. This time, completely vanilla, and with more players. Here are the rules: I'm pretty sure that's all, but tell me in the thread if I'm missing anything. Have fun. Edit: Oh yeah. Post the name of you Pokemon you want to be. I...
  3. G

What Kind Of Name Is Pokemon Black/White 2?

Does anyone agree that Game Freak should have come up with a better name than Pokemon Black and White 2? Wouldn't DuskBlack and [Insert Adjective or word that would work out here]White be better names (just like FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold and SoulSilver). Maybe it's just me, but I just don't...
  4. G

Corporate Assassin: Game Over Assassin Wins (Moderators Can Move To Archive Now)

One day, a man said: "I have the greatest idea to make a living! Video games for Pokemon!". His name was Wartortle. He started "VG4PKMN" (Video Games For Pokemon). He hired 13 other people to help him out. After their first day of business was a success, he went home telling their family how...
  5. G

Anime Mistakes

It's almost always hilarious to see a mistake in the anime. For example, Brock said that water pokemon are weak against water pokemon and then Krabby or Kingler got killed by a Growlithe's fire blast. Also there's: "Finish him with a false swipe!" Also an Ekans or something used acid or...
Back
Top Bottom