Search results for query: *

1. F

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

I'm not sure what you mean by a direct quote. Just quoting a single person? That's done by hitting reply on whatever post you want to quote.
  2. F

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Should be available if you go to Privacy and uncheck "show online status".
  3. F

some glitches

Do you mean to link to a specific post in a thread or something else? If it's the former, you just need to click on the number in the bottom right corner of the post next to the like button.
  4. F

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp I didn't actually enter the contest, but I found some of the answers just out of curiosity. Question 3 just screamed a glitch to me since it specified that it only happened in the main series Gen III games...
  5. F

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I'm not quite sure what you want to be changed. The only reference to Fighting types on the Swords of Justice page are either referring solely to the group by mentioning that they're all part fighting type, or mentioning that they're the only quadrupedal Fighting type Pokemon.
  6. F

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Similarly to how new staff members are decided, the staff looks at users in good standing who they think would be helpful, and then we discuss who we think should get the user right. There aren't any applications or anything like that. Anyone who is currently editlock-exempt was added during...
  7. F

Project leaders

The new version of projects will not have project leaders in order to avoid the issue of project leaders becoming inactive. This is what project pages will look like under the new system.
  8. F

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Tired, hot and stressed out.
  9. F

Re: Experience Column in Pokemon Table in Game Areas I'm not quite sure which page you're talking about? The Experience page?
  10. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Naughty - Matilda the musical OBC soundtrack
  11. F

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Evil Twins (a true crime show which is about exactly what the title implies if you don't know what it is).
  12. F

The entire soundtrack of Newsies (the musical) now that I can listen to it again, but mostly Once and For All.
  13. F

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I wanna try to get a copy of Fire Emblem 12 even if it is only available in Japanese. Heard good things about it.
  14. F

School Song - Matilda the Musical
  15. F

What video games are you playing now?

I beat Path of Radiance, so now I've started on Radiant Dawn and have gotten to Chapter 3-10 I think. I'm also playing FFIX and FE: Sacred Stones.
  16. F

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Coconut. I don't care what anyone says. Coconut is the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.
  17. F

Mafia Kirby Mafia. [SIGN UPS]

I guess I'll make this my first mafia game. :3
  18. F

What Route pages have movesets for NPCs? Note that some pages will have them if the NPC is particularly notable, but otherwise, they shouldn't be listed.
  19. F

Things that frustrate you in games?

I absolutely hate when strategy games add too many luck elements or things that are basically made to screw over the player which aren't avoidable unless you knew about it in advance.
  20. F

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I think I last watched about six episodes of Hataraku Maou-sama. I should probably finish that one day.
Back
Top Bottom