• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Zexy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zexy

Event JUST MEMOMA MOMAFIA - END END END

ME MEMOMA MOMAFIA GAME TOWN MEMOMA MOMAFIA ARVEN AEXY STANDARD RULESET MOMAFIA RULES APPLY MOMOD AEXY SIGNUPS 1 @DawningWinds 2 @Midorikawa 3 @Emmy 4 @Nemona 5 Random Punster 6 @toastghost 7 Maniacal Engineer 8 @beryllium 9 @JamieIsBored 10 @coordinator lissi 11 @helperman 12 @Zexy 13...
  2. Zexy

FAQ: A Player's Guide To Mafia (Take 2)

A player's guide to Mafia (Take 2) In an effort to help all users who wish to participate in mafia games, the 2023 War Room staff has decided to create a new guide that introduces the basics of the game to newcomers and gives both neophytes and experienced players pointers on how to fine tune...
  3. Zexy

GO GBL new season strategies

New season, major GBL update when it comes to move revamp, starting off with plain old Great League (probably with less Noctowls and Galarian Stunfisks at last) and Element Cup Remix (sorry Ducklett and Cottonee). So what are your plans and strats for this season? Playing till Rank 20 for the...
  4. Zexy

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia "This village is not like the other villages". Premise (flavor text): This village has been operating differently for at least 150 years. Serious crime has never happened (or at least is not widely known), although a police station with only one...
  5. Zexy

The Birthday Thread

Oh, birthdays... So much to talk about. Where do we even start. Do you actually like celebrating your birthday in as a major fashion as possible? Are you slightly indifferent to it? Or maybe do you even despise the idea a little because of getting older? How would you celebrate it when you...
  6. Zexy

What is the earliest memory you have?

So unlike the other threads for school memories, let's go somewhat further back. What is the first thing you remember of yourself? For me it would be like October 2000, a bit more than 3 years old, grandma and I would pick up flowers and bring them to grandpa's bed. Apparently this was...
  7. Zexy

How old are you Pokémon Fans? (Once again from the top)

The old thread was getting a bit out of date (again), so here we go once more. We used to separate this by year ranges. That worked well...until we realised just how many more people were in 1986-1990 than any other bracket. So individual years once again! Feel free to talk about your first...
  8. Zexy

Do you have any tattoos?

If so, what are they, and where are they? (Please keep the rules in mind). I still do not have any, I am a bit afraid of them, the pain a little, that I might regret it, or that the skin stretches and folds a lot when weight changes. Even if I were to get some though, it would be somewhere...
  9. Zexy

What means of transport do you use for daily activities?

Would it be a car, a motorcycle, a bicycle, bus/train for commutes or are you maybe lucky enough to be in an area where most of the things you need daily are available in walking distance? Do you have to use taxis frequently? I still do not have a license, so I mostly take the bus or just...
  10. Zexy

Heat or cold? Beach or snow?

In this thread you may discuss if you prefer the general idea of summer with its heat and associated activities, such as going to the beach. Or winter with the colder temperatures and activities such as going to the ski resort, building snowmen etc. Not necessarily on a seasonal kind of way...
  11. Zexy

What kind of vacation do you prefer?

Would it be something like an all-inclusive hotel? What about a cruise? Just a regular hotel and exploring around? Maybe camping? Or a road trip with a caravan/motorhome?
  12. Zexy

GO Community Day plans?

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/poliwag-will-be-the-featured-pokemon-for-pokemon-gos-community-day-on-july-30th.297872/ Poliwag Community Day is coming up! The latest one ever within its month, as far as the 30th, a bit too much on the peak of the summer heat in the Northern...
  13. Zexy

When did you last get a haircut?

How often do you get one, too? For me it was about a week ago, it has grown too long over the past months.
  14. Zexy

Music Misheard lyrics

My favorite misheard lyrics are Rolling In The Deep's back vocals 1000 queer sheep Never had bear feet Pigeon carnivore Rolling In the deep What are yours?
  15. Zexy

Bedtime/sleep routine

What do you all do before going to bed? Any tricks to relax faster? I have tried using a sleep mask but it is kinda uncomfortable on my face with all the humidity. Blue light is also a problem, thankfully most devices have a night mode they makes everything more yellow toned.
  16. Zexy

Your childhood fears

What were you afraid of as a kid? I was told to not go close to plugs since they could zap me (apparently if I were to put some conductive pointy material in) , but I took a bit too far and would actually go all around over the room to keep maximum distance from them, afraid two lightning...
  17. Zexy

Music Are there any songs/jingles that randomly get stuck in your head?

Bringing this topic back up, but slightly different. Unlike the previous version of "What song is stuck in your head right now?", in this one we may instead talk about songs or even jingles that just randomly come up without us really making it a point to actively listen to them. Like the...
  18. Zexy

The Chess Thread

Wow, just realised OtB never had a thread about chess all these years! So, what do you think of this game? Do you know the rules? Even the few special ones? Have you ever tried getting better at it, do you occasionally play for leisure? When I was young my parents would occasionally have me...
  19. Zexy

Obscure NPC characters you like more than usual

Just got an idea for a thread for those kinda obscure NPC characters that have some nice traits that make them just a little more special. The archetypal examples are Youngster Joey with the comfy pants and top percentage Rattata, but what about others? One of my all time favorites is Cyclist...
  20. Zexy

Fitness routine and daily fitness app tracking

In this thread you can talk about all things fitness, diet or exercise, gym plans or done on your own. You may also post daily updates on any fitness/health tracking apps you may use. Letting everyone else know is a nice way to feel accomplished and supported as you keep doing better day by day!
Back
Top Bottom