Search results for query: *

1. Virbank Video

SwSh LF 4 STAR SWEETS

Thank you so much! I’ll drop you a message tomorrow :) thanks again!
  2. Virbank Video

SwSh LF 4 STAR SWEETS

Hello good people of Bulbagarden. I need 4 more star sweets in order to complete my Alcremie forms collection. Unfortunately, my patience for the grind (thanks mainly to some unbelievably bad luck with the Cram-o-matic) has worn out. I can offer many items in return - too many to list here. If...
  3. Virbank Video

SwSh Dexit and the DLC

Can we not? It really bothers me when stuff like this is said on a Pokémon forum. To suggest for a second that a fictitious island being placed next to a fictitious region in a fictitious universe, simply inspired by Ireland and its close proximity to the UK (but named something totally...
  4. Virbank Video

June 24th Pokemon Presents Discussion

I don’t know how many times the fact that Sword and Shield are on course to becoming the third best selling Pokémon main series games of all time has to be brought up before the whole ‘Pokémon is dying’ thing stops. The significant difference between Pokémon ‘back in the day’ and Pokémon now is...
  5. Virbank Video

June 24th Pokemon Presents Discussion

I voted for ‘something else’ I reaaaaallly want it to be Sinnoh remakes... but I don’t know, I just don’t feel it. I’m surprised no one is bringing up Pokémon Sleep? Yes, for probably the majority of people it would be a huge anticlimax and I know a lot of people are arguing that it wouldn’t...
  6. Virbank Video

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

(Disclaimer - my intended tone here is friendly and laid back) Do you think you could maybe start to frame your posts as opinions - which is exclusively what they are - instead of fact? I wasn’t going to say anything but it’s like... every single one of your posts. For the past couple of years...
  7. Virbank Video

He’s such a good boy

Well... I really didn’t expect the Stoutland line to return in Isle of Armor! Needless to say, my boy now has his Galar Championship and Tower Master ribbons :bulbaWave:
  8. Virbank Video

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

HYPED. Didn’t think that sentence would excite me so much.
  9. Virbank Video

What are some of the rarest Pokémon you currently have?

Hmm... interesting thread. I have a lot of event Pokémon, the oldest probably being from Gen IV. However, I think the rarest Pokémon I have are maybe my Mew with OT: Hayley from My Pokémon Ranch and my shiny Dragonite (originally Dratini) from the Goldenrod Game Corner (Gen II). It’s easy to...
  10. Virbank Video

Your Ultimate Pokémon Team

My team! (all in a standard Pokéball unless otherwise stated) Stoutland Adamant nature Ability - Scrappy ‘Likes to relax’ Obtained - in a Hidden Grotto as a Herdier, Floccesy Ranch, Unova Lycanroc (Dusk) Jolly nature Ability - Tough Claws ‘Mischievous’ Obtained - Fateful encounter as a...
  11. Virbank Video

He’s such a good boy

You know, Dexit really doesn’t bother me. It didn’t bother me when it was announced and it doesn’t bother me still. Like so many others, I saw it as an eventual inevitability for the series. It didn’t put me off or negatively affect my excitement for SwSh at all, I just kept me fingers crossed...
  12. Virbank Video

Your favorite rival?

Blue, closely followed by Silver. They actually felt like rivals and the battles always felt significant to me.
  13. Virbank Video

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

I’m tempted to wait until the DLC is released before I pass judgement...but, you know... each to their own. These threads always remind me of the fact that some fans are unaware of just how massive Pokémon actually is. Which is totally fine, I was too up until a few years ago. Is Pokémon...
  14. Virbank Video

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I know. I’m from the UK too and I’ve visited Manchester more times than I’d care to count. Clock towers and bridges like that are found all over the UK. Leeds has just as significant a canal system as Birmingham. Glasgow has just as significant an industrial past as Manchester does. There is a...
  15. Virbank Video

Not sure where you found that map of the UK though... that’s not where the Shetland Islands are. I think there probably is something to the whole ‘Galar is the UK upside down’ idea but I’d be reluctant to say that that any of the cities are directly influenced by real world counterparts other...
  16. Virbank Video

SwSh Starters Discussion

The Scor in Scorbunny could also be as in a musical score. I think the sports theme might be getting overplayed (lol) somewhat. The UK’s historical influence on music is greater than its historical influence on sport.
  17. Virbank Video

I would absolutely love for there to be a majestic as hell Unicorn Pokémon to symbolise Scotland :love: a lot of people don’t know that it’s the national animal for our country. I’m obviously biased but I think as far as national animals go, a unicorn is a pretty bad ass one! Even though the...
  18. Virbank Video

Probably best not to base the ‘region looks smaller than expected’ argument on a not-to-scale illustration of the region from the very first reveal trailer. Come on.
  19. Virbank Video

I didn’t even realise until watching the trailer how much I missed random encounters. I’m so pleased that they are back. The mystery of which Pokémon are available in each route is such a huge part of the series for me. I also thought the sort of zombie-like behaviour of the wild Pokémon in...
Back
Top Bottom