• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Gen VII [Shop???]: The Pokéball Exchange

I would like to get the love ball bounesweet and the love ball evee. All I got to offer is HA grimer and HA Pyukumuku. Can that work? FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
  2. P

sharshocker's Breeding Center: specializing in Gen VII (taking requests!)

I just got on if your able to trade now just let me know
  3. P

Need Trade-Evolution Pokemon Such as Politoed, Slowking, Magmortar, Electivire, ect.

Let me know when your ready to trade Pokémon your trying to evolve and I'll trade back to you.
  4. P

Need Trade-Evolution Pokemon Such as Politoed, Slowking, Magmortar, Electivire, ect.

I should be available now will be on til 10
  5. P

I can trade between 9:30pm - 10:00pm EST. Is your ID is Ryan? I'm online right now to trade if you can.
  6. P

I was wondering if I can get the adamant sandshrew and the adamant komala. I have a HA Grimer and a HA pyukumuku for trade. FC:1075-1377-1099 Jah
  7. P

I can help with the trade what time you can trade I'm on EST. I'll take the Kartana if that will work. FC:1075-1377-1099 Jah
  8. P

Seeking Trade Partner w/ Sun

For the trade evolutions I can help I try to help when is a good time for you to try do the trades?
  9. P

Seeking Trade Partner w/ Sun

I can provide a Vulpix, turtonator, and cottonee for the dratini, sandshrew, and chikorita. Jah 1075-1377-1099
  10. P

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus & other breedy things

I have a pokemon with pokerus I can trade it to you for the bounsweet. Do you have one with Adamant nature and the oblivious ability along with the egg moves Play Rough and Synthesis? FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
  11. P

Sun & Moon: Starters, Version Exclusives, SOS/Rare Pokemon GIVEAWAY

oh ok that's cool I will be on in a minute. got them thank you
  12. P

a are you able to trade now and by any chance do you have an extra everstone that you are willing to trade I can trade you a pokemon with pokerus.
  13. P

Ill take a Oranguru and a timid Popplio if that is possible? FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
  14. P

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

Cool glad it worked out thanks for the pokemon
  15. P

GEN VII: LF: Pokérus

I have an extra pokemon with pokerus I am willing to trade im looking for drampa (modest nature preferably) or a Jangmo-o (Adamant preferably). FC: 1075-1377-1099 Jah
  16. P

GEN VII: Looking for Pokerus

I have one with Pokerus I can trade. I will take the pheromosa also do you have an extra everstone im having I hard time finding one. Jah
  17. P

5IV Vacuum Wave Scyther Giveaway

is the adamant female one still available? FC: 1075-1377-1099
  18. P

A slightly less simple request [COMPLETED]

If i can get the adamant Larvitar with curse, pursuit, iron head, and dragon dance if that is possible or just curse, pursuit, dragon dance. Just let me know.
Back
Top Bottom