Search results for query: *

• Users: D-Mo
  • Order by date
  1. D

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If Pokemon were real... I'd have an army of Pokemon, ready to protect me. And, I'd pet them and feed them cupcakes in a rainbow park. (Wait. That already exists. Whoops!)
  2. D

XY Travelog!

Hey, dude. Try facing Korrina with Hawlucha, Fletchinder (if you got one.), Kadabra (which you have.), any Fairy type, and basically anything that can damage Fighting types, which is basically everything between Geosenge Town and Shalour City. Hey, that's what I did. And, I beat the game...
  3. D

Preview XY020: Battle Chateau Challenge! Viola VS Zakuro!!

That's definitely Fletchling. But, this episode might have a Trainer (perhaps Nikola or Tesla) who already has a Fletchinder. If that's the case, then let it be so. I, for one, think it's a great idea for a Trainer to have a Pokemon that's already evolved. I hope you guys agree.
  4. D

Finally a reward for completing the Pokédex!

Epic. That means new shinies for me.SHiny Riolu, shiny Drilbur, Shiny Snivy...
  5. D

...please evaluate my team.....

This is a cool setup... cooler than mine, even... Need to level up my Haxorus now. Then I can be stronger. And my Klinklang needs leveling. And my Archeops. Heck, all my pokemon must be stronger.
  6. D

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Yeah! Got me a new dragon! Gonna go to the gbu with it. PIMP! Des out! PEACE!
  7. D

Please evaluate

Hm... hm... uh, uh, uh. Well, your team seems strong. But, I suggest teaching moves like False Swipe or Protect. Protect and Detect are two moves you can't live without. And as for the stats, I suggest teaching moves like Ancientpower, which occasionally raises all stats. Oh, and try using Fury...
  8. D

Tournament Registration Thread

can i join?
  9. D

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Hiya! The greatest trainer IN THE WORLD HAS ARRIVED! I'm Desmond, top trainer, connisuer, and breeder in the entire world. I understand pokemon, almost like they're talking to me. So, that way, I can plan my battle strategy. For instance, a fighting-type like my Timburr, Brick, can defeat...
  10. D

How will Kyurem transform into Black Kyurem/White Kyurem?

I think that when Kyurem is battling with/against Reshiram or Zekrom, it will change form. However, Keldeo changes forme when in a forest, becoming Resolution Keldeo. So, possibly an event location, a battle circumstance, or an item or energy share.
  11. D

How will Kyurem transform into Black Kyurem/White Kyurem?

I think that when Kyurem is battling with/against Reshiram or Zekrom, it will change form. However, Keldeo changes forme when in a forest, becoming Resolution Keldeo. So, possibly an event location, a battle circumstance, or an item or energy share.
  12. D

What kind of a trainer are you?

As a trainer, I use EVERY POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pokemon I started with was Snivy. So, I use multiple types.
Back
Top Bottom