Search results for query: *

1. H

New Social Group - Blaine Fan Club

Happy Mask Man has created a new social group called "Blaine Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  2. H

Worst character names

Quincy T. Quackenpoker is the best name from the anime, and that's that.
  3. H

Pokémon Card Illustrators Fan Club

Ryo Ueda does 3DCG. Mostly Pokémon-ex and Trainer cards.
  4. H

All of the illustrators you named are still illustrating in the DP series.
  5. H

Kagemaru Himeno and Kouki Saitou are pretty high up in my favorites as well. I sorted out a bunch of cards by illustrator a while ago, but they've since gotten mixed up together.
  6. H

Mystery Dungeon to GBC

There is a Mystery Dungeon game for Game Boy Color. However, it is not a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game.
  7. H

Donkey Kong Country TV

I've seen some of it. Banana... slamma!
  8. H

Team Rocket fan club!

Didn't they do that not too long ago?
  9. H

Team Rocket fan club!

I don't know if this counts as a Rocket "plot", but I'd like to see more of Imposter Professor Oak.
  10. H

New TFG set list revealed: Leak of the new Groundbreakers set

I don't think gender has anything to do with it. I think it's just laziness.
  11. H

Plusle and Minun cards usually come in pairs of similar illustrations by the same illustrator.
  12. H

The Darkrai card was illustrated by Kouki Saitou. As for illustrators from outside of Japan, I think that there were some more illustration contests in America besides the Snorlax one.
  13. H

We're at a bit of a lack of Pokémon Card clubs, so I thought I would start one for one of my favorite subjects. This is a club for fans of Pokémon Card illustrators. Here, we can respectfully discuss these artists and their works. The rules are the simple standard ones. 1. This topic is about...
  14. H

Pokémon Fan magazine to hit Japan: Inaugural issue to debut Tuesday

Well, there have been some Japanese Pokémon Card magazines in the past.
  15. H

Losing Track

Well, actually, I was planning on some heavy work on the Pokémon Card GB and GB 2 sections. I was planning on working on them after getting to a certain point in the TCG project, see. But right now, the TCG project is in an odd state, so for now, I'm just working on putting information together...
  16. H

on every two pokemon gameboy rpgs...

That makes very little sense, as Berlitz is only a name, not a word like diamond and pearl are.
  17. H

Team Galactic Club

Team Galactic's Wager was in Mysterious Treasures. It's already been released in English.
  18. H

Phoenix Wright!

Ah, I'd suggest being careful with your spoilers there. It wouldn't do to have surprises ruined for people.
  19. H

Question

Not everyone who went got one. After the first week or so, people got Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres instead.
  20. H

Pokemon Tech...

Well, you do find items in item balls all over the place in the games.
Back
Top Bottom