Search results for query: *

• Users: Meli
  • Order by date
  1. M

Rate my first competitive team (updated)

i like this team and i think its strong but... in OU it might be very hard for you to win against rain teams, also you dont use any choice items so many pokemon will outspeed you. I only say this because you said competitive. You will have almost no chance against genies. And the only use of...
  2. M

Please rate my OU team

woww im surprised you guys didnt mention the fact that 4 of my pokemon are weak to bug ^^ Haha I would totally use Espeon but its not bulky at all, and i dont like screens strategy althou i know it works I changed my meloetta moveset... also im gonna try using a ghost instead of Milotic + i...
  3. M

Please rate my OU team

Rate my OU team ^^ this is the team im using right now. Its very attacking, i dont use moves like toxic or leech seed and have only 2 defensive pokemon As my lead (scout) and psychical sweeper @ Life Orb Regenerator Jolly Nature Attack +252 Speed +252 HP +4 Moveset: U-Turn Hi...
  4. M

Pokemon Showdown

If you wanna battle me there when its upp, my nickname is Elesa. i have another account and i played alot on it but i think i will be using it only for rated now. I usually play OU and UU.
  5. M

Pokemon Showdown

hopefully... i really like this website
  6. M

Pokemon Showdown

so their server is down... and they will have another one. that means my account got removed too? when will Pokemon Showdown be back online?...
  7. M

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

I dont use any codes but i have Meloetta and i got her from my friend who used action replay to get her... other then that i try to breed/catch and train pokemon myself. If i want to just battle with pokemon i dont have i use online battling like showdown or pokemon online
  8. M

Do you have several of a single Pokemon?

I have like 10 Zoruas, cos they all hatched and i didnt release them cos i thought i could trade them later.. other then that its usually 1 pokemon of each specie , or 2 for breeding.
  9. M

Which stat do you value the most?

It depends on many things but overall i think speed is the one i value the most, its important especially because of taunts , u-turns, volt switches, encores etcetera. Plus all the attacking statistics wont matter if you are not able to attack. Its a really odd question, they are all important^^
  10. M

What are your favourite Pokemon from each generation?

Ummmm lets see :D Gen 1: Ninetales, Scyther, Gengar, Kabutops, Mewtwo, Eevee, Lickitung and Dragonite Gen 2: Quagsire, Espeon, Scizor Gen 3: Gardevoir, Milotic, Flygon Gen 4: Gliscor, Froslass, Weavile, Toxicroak, Mismagius, Togekiss Gen 5: Lilligant, Leavanny, Zoroark, Mandibuzz SOmehow...
  11. M

Poll: What will 2013 have in store for Pokemon

I dont know about the 6th generation but im sure there will be a new spin off and maybe a generation 3 remake ..
  12. M

Poison team questions

I was considering SKunktank btu its weird its high HP yet its more a sweeper than a wall.... I dont know what i should replace it for. I could use more dark or ghost moves i guess. And tentacruel is way too powerful!!lol But seriously i know he would go well with this team because of rain dance...
  13. M

Poison team questions

Actually i think i will do what ShadowBlaziken said and i will use Crobat with a Taunt as my lead (i also replaced my Ferrothorn with Aerodactyl in my main team), because of taunt (duhhh) and also this Rain Dance for Toxicroak but if i pick Nidoqueen and i probably will i will run Dragon Tail on...
  14. M

VG Weekly Poll #46 Favourite Early-game Bug?

I never really catch early game bug pokemon, but i like Spinarak and voted for him
  15. M

Worst Pokémon Move Names

At first i didnt like Will o wisp but then i read what it means... I agree nasty plot sounds really odd but i love this move. And U Turn seems out of place
  16. M

Which generation looks the best?

I think all are good but i like the first most, then the fourth
  17. M

EV TRAINING

nvm i was wrong
  18. M

Do you want Pokemon Trainer Red back??

Spoilers!!!
  19. M

The best age for Player Characters?

i think mid teen to late teen would be the best, it would just fit better in the game. But i dont mind being 10 again ;D
  20. M

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

i have to say... i dont like any of them -_- I dont know whyy they always annoyed me so much. Like, ALOT. i was using Simipour at the start of the game but then stopped... if i had to pick one it would probably be Simisear though
Back
Top Bottom