Search results for query: *

• Users: Meli
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Please rate my OU team

Rate my OU team ^^ this is the team im using right now. Its very attacking, i dont use moves like toxic or leech seed and have only 2 defensive pokemon As my lead (scout) and psychical sweeper @ Life Orb Regenerator Jolly Nature Attack +252 Speed +252 HP +4 Moveset: U-Turn Hi...
  2. M

Poison team questions

i was thinking about making a posion team in the future for more competitive battling maybe... So i was thinking if this team would work... THIS IS OU, althou it looks more like NU i know. so it would go like this or As a lead with leftovers To set up spikes and stuff Only Toxic...
  3. M

Who is better as special defensive wall??

Im using Spiritomb but i also have Snorlax, Dewgong, Milotic and Lapras who are also good and i will trade with my friend for Squirtle >>> Blastoise so which one of them is the best??? My team is very squishy and im also using Gardevoir and she also have very high Spec Defence but low health...
  4. M

Pokesav teams everywhere T^T

Is everyone using pokesav or action replay teams online? I played with some people but also watched videos and read forums and no one seems to use pokemon they caught and trained themselves. I know it takes alot of time and my team isnt big, and mostly with wrong natures and i have to EV train...
  5. M

Do people still play wifi battles? (black/white) T_T

hi, this sub forum seems so unpopular, do people still play Black/White online? I will not be playing black/white 2 online this year so i was wondering if there r still people playing the first B/W...
Back
Top Bottom