Search results for query: *

• Users: SimH5
  • Order by date
  1. S

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

The only real "choice" aspect of choosing a starter is which one you want to use for a playthrough, since now people can so easily breed and trade them to other people. Also multiple save files would giving you the fun of trying out each starter. As with legendaries, yes you could theoretically...
  2. S

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

More in depth character customisation - X and Y were a step in the right direction but I'd love to be able to choose more of: skin colour, hair colour and styles, physique, age, and facial features. Also I want to have more choice of clothes from the start, then you can buy more throughout the...
  3. S

Which characters would you like to see in Pokkén?

Re: What characters would you like to see in Pokkén? Greninja Scizor Heracross Toxicroak Electivire Weavile I'd also love to see those pokemon in Smash Bros.
  4. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Gravity by Cyrenic. Check them out, they're really obscure but really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJvQQdVm-8
  5. S

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Treecko and Mudkip Mega Evolutions? What do you want? If they do a mega evo for Sceptile it should definitely be physically orientated. Making a pokemon with a great physical movepool have better special attack was quite a blunder if you ask me. I'm not too bothered type wise but dragon...
  6. S

Contest Girafarig vs. Stantler

I used Stantler in a Crystal run and it was surprisingly useful so Stantler for me. I like both though.
  7. S

Improvements to Pokemon games

True there is the option of using pokebank. However like you said it costs money, also it can only save pokemon and maybe items (I don't use it) so it means you lose loads of data, then have to complete the game again before you go back into competitive. Multiple save files would make everyone's...
  8. S

Create a Pokemon Spinoff

A real time fighting game. 3D arena with 6v6 battles where you can switch out pokemon, and change attacks like in the standard games. Also game mechanics like super effective hits would apply.
  9. S

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Tough choice between Tyranitar and Garchomp, but just about Tyranitar because I have with fond memories with it, and T rexes.
  10. S

Contest Scrafty vs. Pangoro

I've always disliked Scrafty, and Pangoro impressed me when I first saw it and it was great during my playthrough. So Pangoro for sure.
  11. S

Well there are already ways to abuse that, mutliple save files will just make it easier. It's still a very small cost compared to let players replay the game without having to delete their save files. And GF can always go back on their word.
  12. S

Some of these might be quite controversial but here goes. Multiple save files - It really surprises me how many people are against this, but I think this is the single best addition Pokemon games can have. Out of all the games I've ever played, Pokemon probably has the most re playability...
  13. S

Pokemon Types you mistook as?

This is a fakemon I thought Piplup would evolve into and it would be Water/Ice. Much cooler than Empoleon imo.
  14. S

Pokemon that should not exist

This probably doesn't count but I'd say the majority of mega evolutions. I'm not a big fan of the concept in the 1st place, but it's kinda cool and a good amount of people like it so I accept it. But it's dumb how most of the pokemon that got them are really good - decent at the worst. Mawile...
  15. S

Magmar

That Magmar > Official Magmar.
  16. S

who beats Whitney (and her Miltank) first time?

Yep, when I pick Chikorita it's not too hard to beat her 1st time. Chuck on the other hand... :banghead:
  17. S

Most Disappointing Evolution?

Magmortar - Electivire was such an awesome upgrade to Electabuzz and Magmar looked even cooler than Electabuzz, but Magmortar could have looked way better. Rhyperior - Like Magmortar, I don't hate it, I just think it looks a lot worse than it's prevolution. Also I think it's unnecessary...
  18. S

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

DPPt had some great additions like the PS split and a good bunch of pokemon , but they are my least favourite pokemon games mainly because of how damn slow they are. Watching residual damage pile up was painful. And I liked Gen 5. I liked the story, since it seemed like the only one they've...
  19. S

Favourite Music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eT_BDFGges I really would like to pick way more than this one, but otherwise the page would be full of songs of my choice. Anyway, as a big fan of rock I love this theme. Not only is it the theme of the main legendaries, but it plays at the most pivotal point...
  20. S

Should there be a Pokemon live action movie?

Nah. Even if the writing and whatnot was good, the pokemon would just look too bad to take the movie seriously.
Back
Top Bottom