Search results for query: *

1. kavemank

Event Trading

Will do!
  2. kavemank

Event Trading

Sounds good to me, just let me know when!
  3. kavemank

Event Trading

I am down for that, I am central so just an hour behind you and ready whenever. My FC is: 0018-1321-6473
  4. kavemank

Event Trading

Yes that is the P-Cafe Pikachu that I have. This what I would like to trade for: Movie10 Celebi (JPN) Movie10 Entei (JPN) VGC Machamp JPN PGL Landorus 20th Anniversary ITA Tag Darkrai KOR Counter Attack Gyarados Nintendo HK Rayquaza Poke Scrap Victini Poke Scrap Shaymin KOR Singing Piplup KOR...
  5. kavemank

Event Trading

So if I had not get to pick one of those 2 you are offering 16? Again I do not need the Shiny Gengar as I have it and it was in my list at the time of your posting. Unless you are subbing something else in for it then I am confused. I really want to make this trade! Yours are all legit with...
  6. kavemank

Event Trading

Found them! Thanks for the extra info, so weird they were so hard to find. I am down for the trade and can on any pics you want! I do not need the Gengar, I have it. But I think if my math is correct removing it matches us up 17 for 17, want to trade pics and such in a pm?
  7. kavemank

Event Trading

Diancie is Hasty, Mewtwo is timid. I am not familiar with the events you are talking about nor can I find any reference to any level 1 events either in game or out for those Pokemon, do you have more information?
  8. kavemank

Event Trading

Definitely interested in the 10th Anniversary pokemon. I have the dream radar pokes and the XY trio (those are actually on my FT list).
  9. kavemank

Event Trading

I am not, I have a living dex and a shiny living dex. So as of right now I am just after other events
  10. kavemank

Event Trading

Sorry, my TRADE thread got moved for no real reason so I could never find it! I would love to make those trades if you are still wanting too! For anyone else my list has been updated
  11. kavemank

Event Trading

I have a few extra events for trade. They are currently in my bank , as such they do not have the items if that is important to you. Here are the events I have (all US English unless other wise noted): Lance's Dragonite JUN2015 Roaring Skies Dragonite Whitney’s Miltank Toys R Us Manphy 20th...
  12. kavemank

Shinies/ 5 IV/ Legendaries for trade

I can't now, should be free in about 3 hours though
  13. kavemank

I have to pull them off my bank, I will try and get all the info for you today Sounds good to me, add me and pm me good times for you to trade I will gladly give you the best one :). Add me and pm me good times to trade
  14. kavemank

Only one of my heatran has a 31 IV it is naughty nature and it's 31 is sp def, I also have a brave, and a lax Ummm more interested in the amoongus and ploiwrath
  15. kavemank

Cool well I am interested in all of them my wants are in the following order: Frogadier Noibat Skiddo Slurpuff Banette Scyther Zangoose Venomoth Beedrill
  16. kavemank

I am on now if you want to do the one trade. Are all of those Kalos born? I am interested in your Kalos born
  17. kavemank

Will do, I will get back to you later today with the info
  18. kavemank

Sorry just misunderstood you, yes I would like to trade for a Diancie I very interested in your shiny terrakion and shiny tornadus Yes very much so
  19. kavemank

Sorry guys I do not do giveaways, never said I did.
  20. kavemank

Hey sorry crazy week, I will add you tonight and just hit me up whenever you see me on!
Back
Top Bottom